4 teams worse than us? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

4 teams worse than us?

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
I have to say we have lost to some shockingly poor teams this season but sadly they were still better than us.

The bottom third of the division looks very suspect and whilst we are really sh1te we are still not that far off safety so I think finishing 20th is a possibility IF we were seeing some green shoots.

Unfortunately I have seen nothing to suggest we can turn this around at this stage but you never know, we all live in hope

Wouldn't even mind so much if we were seeing decent football and losing but it is complete dross

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Balham_Green":9ukcu7st said:
We desperately need to find them. Wimbledon then er.....

I think to be honest there’s not much between us and Wimbledon.. we’re certainly not better than anyone else at the moment.

Oct 31, 2015
Have to say all the teams have been better.

even the points we have picked up the other team has been better even the Wombles should have been 2 up before we got our goal.

Its scary times for us

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I’ve seen every game and I haven’t seen anyone worse than us over 90 minutes.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
IJN":2vsf5j4x said:
I’ve seen every game and I haven’t seen anyone worse than us over 90 minutes.

Maybe Argyle Reserves.....maybe be not... :facepalm: ..... :coat: .

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
I don't think Burton were any better than us - certainly in an attacking sense.

Apr 22, 2013
We are a poor side - however - if we won 3 or 4 games out of the next ten we wouldn’t be in the bottom 4! It won’t happen under current management

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
garsij1":2swk8gtv said:
We are a poor side - however - if we won 3 or 4 games out of the next ten we wouldn’t be in the bottom 4! It won’t happen under current management

So, how does a poor side, playing against better sides, progress to winning 40% of the upcoming games? :think:

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
I thought we were better than Wycombe. Problem is with their style of play they will 'manage' games that they go ahead in and pick up points that way.

Jul 12, 2016
Biggest concern is ,as Ian says, we have yet to see a worse team than us. They all seem to have pace and tend to put away their chances when presented. In addition we have yet to see a side at Home Park who have such an abject defence as ours.
Worrying days indeed.

Sep 6, 2006
The-Pilgrim":30o1tigk said:
I thought we were better than Wycombe. Problem is with their style of play they will 'manage' games that they go ahead in and pick up points that way.

Really. We hardly got out of our half second half. And they almost won it in the last minute.