New Game

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Seems there is an new game on the pitch. Pass the armband. No natural leaders in the team?

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Fox has been captain for the last few games. He's got to be the best man for the job.

Leadership is an issue and with nearly every player having a low in their performances I don't really think anyone person can drag them up.

The players need to work as a team to motivate each other.

At one point yesterday Carey and Wylde nearly had a full blown argument while the ball was in play.

May 28, 2015
If you are on about the substitution then it is because fox gave the armband to sarcevic who would have been the 4th choice as captain but ness came on who is the third choice so sarcevic rightly passed him the armband. They didnt just pass it around. But in general the team does lack leaders. Going back to pre season the loudest player on the pitch was burgoyne. I wonder how much we are missing his talking between the sticks

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Willis88":1rkpfpzt said:
Fox has been captain for the last few games. He's got to be the best man for the job.

Leadership is an issue and with nearly every player having a low in their performances I don't really think anyone person can drag them up.

The players need to work as a team to motivate each other.

At one point yesterday Carey and Wylde nearly had a full blown argument while the ball was in play.

I saw that too. Carey lambasted him for not chasing down - basically Wylde had given it up, so Carey moved to do so and realised it was too late. He then gave Wylde the benefit of his opinion.

Carey is struggling without a fulcrum in the team to play off, but you can't fault his effort yesterday.