Wotton has to go. As the coach for the defence he has to take the blame

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Bradley, Threlkeld, Vyner, Makasi - not adequately replaced. Edwards not the same player, or at least not without Bradley. And yes, you have to ask questions of Wotton at the moment I’m afraid.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":9xrkfqgu said:
Unpopular thing to say but Ryan Edwards is nowhere near good enough for League 1 football.

If we are going to even think about turning this run around, him being sent to the SWPL is the first step. He's dreadful.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
The last time our defence was as bad and unorganised as this - enter Tony Pulis ! Made us hard to beat within ten days.

Can't we get him in on a consultancy basis ?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Dreamgreen":3uo9h8g6 said:
The last time our defence was as bad and unorganised as this - enter Tony Pulis ! Made us hard to beat within ten days.

Can't we get him in on a consultancy basis ?
he's got a job dreamgreen.

Feb 23, 2008
Steve Evans":1ikyetgh said:
and a very poor goalkeeper.i would dismiss derek,wotton,nancekiville,willmot and the strength and conditioning coach.

This is about the 8th time you've said this?

Last posts he was the royal marine, is there some sort of aversion to using his actual name?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
chunkymonkey78":qe7pvwv6 said:
Steve Evans":qe7pvwv6 said:
and a very poor goalkeeper.i would dismiss derek,wotton,nancekiville,willmot and the strength and conditioning coach.

This is about the 8th time you've said this?

Last posts he was the royal marine, is there some sort of aversion to using his actual name?
it's not an aversion i have forgotten his name.what on earth is this gentleman doing at our club?

Feb 23, 2008
Isn't it Ollie Osbourne?

Tbh I don't think we look unfit do we? I'd say it's more an issue with personnel and tactics.