Sunderland | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sunderland

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
Can't see anything mentioned on here already, but they've sold out their allocation quickly.

That's a great effort. Hopefully we can respond with a crowd of our own.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Oh it'll be packed for that one, let's face it, us Janners love watching 'big teams'.

Mar 8, 2016
They sold the 1200 tickets in ten mins apparently. Not sure what system they use but ours would go into melt down if fans tried buying tickets at that rate. They probably could have sold 3times more if availability allowed it, Fair play to them. Fantastic support.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
quite right IJN janners do love watching big teams and there aint any bigger than Sunderland in this division. It will be a full house at HP regardless of whether we are bottom of the league or what...Food for thought ...

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
oddball":1fv5qdw2 said:
quite right IJN janners do love watching big teams and there aint any bigger than Sunderland in this division. It will be a full house at HP regardless of whether we are bottom of the league or what...Food for thought ...

Won't be a full house. I've got a ST and I'm away!! ;)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":1rvaxj9r said:
oddball":1rvaxj9r said:

You've paid so you're counted :greensmile:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Pogleswoody":2lcqj48m said:
oddball":2lcqj48m said:

I am sure Mrs Pogles would love to attend in your absence :lol:

Sep 23, 2003
location, location.
oddball":1hi55qik said:

Well, they love watching big teams until the novelty factor wears off.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Duncan Rice":s6btlp0n said:
As the current CEO (in his previous tenure) famously said 'Plymouth will get the football club it deserves'

To be fair, the support (particularly away from home) deserves a hell of a lot more than a team bottom of the league with 7 points from 13 games..

May 16, 2016
Andy_Tall":ckt6xsze said:
oddball":ckt6xsze said:

Well, they love watching big teams until the novelty factor wears off.

Exactly, which is why the argument that we are a natural modern day, Championship side is laughable.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Sunderland are massive. They have a turnover over 10 times bigger than the average L1 team.

Sep 3, 2009
Ah, the old argument of blaming the fanbase for us being crap. Argyle’s support is magnificent for a club which has never won anything of note in its entire history. People rightly laud Pompey’s support but does anyone really think they would have that base without league titles, FA Cups, European football and time recently in the Premier League?

If Argyle ever made the Premier League we would have lift-off and create a new generation of fans at twice the size of the pool now. The same fans complaining about the Janner mentality then would be complaining about plastics.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Rush Goalie":jx2mev15 said:
Ah, the old argument of blaming the fanbase for us being crap. Argyle’s support is magnificent for a club which has never won anything of note in its entire history. People rightly laud Pompey’s support but does anyone really think they would have that base without league titles, FA Cups, European football and time recently in the Premier League?

If Argyle ever made the Premier League we would have lift-off and create a new generation of fans at twice the size of the pool now. The same fans complaining about the Janner mentality then would be complaining about plastics.

Totally agree, if we made it to the prem I’m sure we’d get 25,000 - 30,000 for home games- our Wembley appearances show that there are numbers there.