Score & Attendance vs Burton | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Score & Attendance vs Burton

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Hmm, tough one to call. Can we play as badly again for a second successive week? Will the rocket we all hope and trust DA has delivered to his players have the desired effect? I'm not so sure - I can see this one being an extremely tight, tetchy and nervous affair (especially for the GA) with a single goal separating the sides. Unfortunately, it'll be for Albion I think so 0-1 in front of 8,297. :sad:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
0-0 Attn 8,678, now edited 19.10.18 - I think We’ll win 1-0.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Going by the Wimbledon game there was barely 6,500 in attendance despite the “official” attendance being 8,500 so for Burton I will go for about 250 less on both counts.

L

Les Latcham

Self confessed green tint, 2-1 followed by a similar result next Tuesday, certainly a massive two games that will possibly define how are season turns out and who our manager will be!

Jul 6, 2011
I think argyle may surprise us and win this one, but i wont say by how many.
Somehow Carey is going to come alive and become the major protagonist. He has something to prove.

Oct 14, 2015
Making the long journey down for this game which, in my opinion, our manager cannot afford to lose. Think we'll know on Saturday at 4:50pm whether this group of players are still in the DA camp. We cannot afford an "Oxford" performance. Feelings are running high..

Personally I think 3-0 and fans will be left scratching their heads in bewilderment ....