🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
DpY7a6tWwAA5jlf.jpg:small

Recalls for Graham Carey, David Fox, Freddie Ladapo, Matt Macey, Stuart O'Keefe and Yann Songo'o against @OUFCOfficial today. Niall Canavan, Conor Grant and Jamie Ness, who have all missed recent games through injury, among the substitutes

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Given the fully fit personnel available that's our strongest team but it's how they are deployed DA has to get right.
Can see it being a tight and cagey game with 1 goal either way in it mainly due to the forwards inability to score rather than great defending

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Dreamgreen":2f3g07ix said:
I see Jamie Mackie is playing. Probably something to do with pace !
Talking to an Oxford fan outside and he said Mackie has been disappointing. He did say though that he had no pre season and has been injured.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Gloucester Green":3d81gylk said:
0-0 bore draw
And most would take that right now. :thumbdown:

Mar 23, 2008
Relative to the fact it's still early in the season, this is a big game. Getting off the bottom last week was a step in the right direction. This is a must not lose a game to keep our improvement going and would take a battling point all day long.

Mar 5, 2012
This really is a MUST WIN game, to get us back on track and put a gap between us and oufc. First time off the bottom and it would be great for morale.

May 26, 2015
Dreamgreen":26xutkrf said:
I see Jamie Mackie is playing. Probably something to do with pace !

See my reply to Biggs on the Oxford up Next thread. If DA had not wasted the budget on i0 players, when we only needed 3 or 4, then maybe we could have signed Mackie, who has pace and knows how to score!