Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
That being the case, and I know it is a little simplistic, but how does he rationalise that with having the joint worst goals for in the league, even "lowly" Oxford have two more than us. Deluded or in denial?

Dec 21, 2015
Do you really want him to come out and say they are shocking - confidence boost that would be !!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Carey, Lameiras and Taylor/Ladapo have the capacity to rip teams apart as we saw last season, so it’s not a ridiculous statement even allowing for the boost he’s clearly trying to give them.

Oct 31, 2015
oldage":bx2kfudp said:
"Our front three is up there with the best in this division........"
So says our deluded manager.

I think he is right if you look at 3 months last season. Unfortunately he has not played that front 3 this season and a season is all but 8 months long and only lucked upon them once Tayls was back and he put Ruben in for his last game against Oldham.

If they were that good he would have played them together for longer.

Jun 28, 2018
Biggs":2w4xrvy7 said:
Carey, Lameiras and Taylor/Ladapo have the capacity to rip teams apart as we saw last season, so it’s not a ridiculous statement even allowing for the boost he’s clearly trying to give them.

Ripped teams apart lmao

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Biggs":2g9ox930 said:

Yes they were exciting to watch. For these 3 to be given that licence midfield needs to be mobile and defence to be airtight. I have said this time and again this season. Our biggest failing is pace. We do not have any at the back. Thus the team sits deeper thus bigger gaps from midfield to attack.
Last season with Vyner in the team we played slightly higher up the pitch so setting up attacks in a quicker manner. Taylor as well is a key cog in that set up. Ladapo is different beast.

A win today would garner more self belief and those of us suffering fans to think we will survive and move up the league.

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Greenfrom85":2q2cvh9w said:
Biggs":2q2cvh9w said:

Ripped teams apart lmao

Pretty much. I witnessed the most exciting football since the Hollowords team. We only lost to Wigan on that run and even then we were excellent. They were just utterly ruthless. 3 shots 3 goals.

Sep 25, 2010
oldage":g0akp9vz said:
"Our front three is up there with the best in this division........"
So says our deluded manager.

Admit it, you really don’t like him, according to you, he can’t do anything right.

And you say he his deluded?.

So what would you have said, if he said we have the worst front 3 in the division

Jul 12, 2016
He didn't need to say anything. I admit I don't like his style of play you might have picked this up from my previous posts! I cannot understand why he trots out this rubbish unless it's to wind the fans up.Either that or he is seriously deluded.The worst three would be more accurate this season.