Simon Hallett to be Chairman from 1st November | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Simon Hallett to be Chairman from 1st November

Oct 20, 2015
Yes I just caught this by chance looking for some post-match comments (apologies) for last night's debacle.

I don't really know what it means and don't know enough about either character to know whether we should be reading between the lines on this. 'Personal reasons' is suitably vague to cover a multitude of real reasons.

C

Charles Plym

In otherwords felwick wanted Adams out the rest didn’t so felwick walked. Pure speculation of course.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Charles.plym":1rd8bfze said:
In otherwords felwick wanted Adams out the rest didn’t so felwick walked. Pure speculation of course.

or he has personal reasons

Aug 5, 2015
It’s a conspiracy to keep the sticker users guessing. No sooner than getting their order of “Felwick Out “ ones delivered they’ll have to order a new lot of “ Hallett Out” stickers. Shame.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That's a shame. Just 6 weeks ago Felwick was very keen on his new role so we'll have to respect the personal reasons decision.

It weakens the football club knowledge and expertise amongst the board of directors and a lot of pressure will now be on CEO/director Michael Dunford.
Felwick has previously said it wouldn't be easy for Simon Hallett to be chairman from across the Atlantic so we'll have to see how that plays out or wait for a UK based chairman to be appointed.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Becoming a soccer club gets nearer each day.

C

Charles Plym

dunlop":3i3ars97 said:
Becoming a soccer club gets nearer each day.
Becoming a leisure centre is whats getting nearer and nearer. No interest in the football is obvious.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Blimey. Seems strange because Felwick seemed pretty happy with it in interviews.

Surely it would have made sense for James Brent to just continue in the role then, unless Hallett really wants to move on from JB's involvement (as I got a sniff of with his comments on Argyle's ownership of HHP rather than Akkeron).

Not particularly stable at the moment, is it? Can we just fast forward to next season with the grandstand done and everything settled in the boardroom?