IJN - You have created a monster | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

IJN - You have created a monster

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
I dont know if this forum reflects the fan base (I suspect not!) but I for one have had enough.

DA is right in the fact that Plymouth people wouldn't have appreciated The Beatles in 1963 if they played live at Home Park - Bloody Rubbish they would say and I can hear that now.

People like Reuben Reid, Peter Hartley, Nelse, JJ and even Sonny all think we are extremely lucky to have DA at the helm and he has released or offered unacceptable terms to all of them - but our own fan base are clamouring to remove him and replace with WHO? (bearing in mind he still has the 3rd highest win percentage in English football since Aug 2015!!!)

We as a City are the largest to never have played in the Premiership - is that because of the numerous managers that have tried? Or is it because of our negative mindset as Plymothians that would prefer to sit behind a keyboard on PASOTI in their Man U and Chelsea kits downing everything and everybody that is trying 100% to get us to the promised land.

Green Tints - What is this? Surely every true fan looks at things with a green tint - what other tint would you look through??

We have the most successful manager win wise in our history -FACT. Now get behind him the team and the City or else you will all live to regret the missed opportunity. This manager is 100% committed to the Club and City. I knew a lot of the players in the Sheridan era and tbh they didn't give a toss which reflected the managers attitude.

Which brings me back to the monster that IJN has created. This site lets fans post negative nonsense like its going out of fashion but when I posted the truth a few times years ago during Sheridans reign I was hauled in front of the clubs hierarchy and told to cease which is why I have finally decided to call it a day - this site doesn't attract reasoned posts only negative unconstructive posts that could hold the club back and which it doesn't need. Good Night and farewell

Feb 28, 2016
The Beatles famously played to a packed ABC in ‘63 & ‘64. Beatlemania outside meant they used the underground tunnel from Westward TV studios to the ABC.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Lol. Just 10 posts this year so you won't be missed and if you bothered to read Pasoti properly you will see many reasoned and constructive posts on both sides of the in/out Adams debate.

*Gaddy created Pasoti back in the early days of interwebnet.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I didn't start 'it' Dave Gadd did! :greensmile:

He's the Father, I'm the Step Father.

A load of old twaddle, but as others have said, bye bye.

Clown-Waving-Hand-And-Says-Goodbye-Animated-Gif.gif

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Edmonds has had a bee in his bonnet ever since we peed on his Peverell parking scaremongering chips.

No loss.

:wave: