DA not happy | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

DA not happy

Well, what does he expect applause? Yes some of the comments were abit out of order towards Carey and maybe others, but sorry DA you’ve been found out, and to say your not going to sit there and give out excuses that’s exactly what’s been happening and again today, injuries was the excuse! There was no difference before the injuries, so what is going wrong then?

He could hide from the fans before but now coming in and out from there your going to hear some things you might not want too.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
He’s not happy, FFS!!!! I’ll tell you all I’m certainly NOT happy grrrr!

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
Where I was sitting, in block 11, the animosity was directed at the ref and Lino.
The Argyle players were applauded off the field by those in the Lyndhurst.
However, things will need to improve, starting with Wimbledon next Saturday.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Those comments sound like a manager under pressure tbh mourinho esque
You take the plaudits,wages and then moan when people criticise. I doubt we can get my one better but 1 win in 17 games is not acceptable in any league
People will not return attendances are already down and ultimately rhian will decide Adams fate ! Gates of 5 or 6 thousand will see him gone regardless as I doubt currently gates are meeting break even figures

Mar 14, 2009
The Doctor":8fmqc9r0 said:
To be honest I think we’ve been a bit better as a team in recent games AFTER the injuries.

Exactly.

We didn’t have these injuries a few games ago. Now it’s a convenient excuse.

Doesn’t matter who the players are if you tell them to stand off the opposition.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
edengreen":232wzhru said:
You take the plaudits,wages and then moan when people criticise. I doubt we can get my one better but 1 win in 17 games is not acceptable in any league
People will not return attendances are already down and ultimately that will decide Adams fate ! Gates of 5 or 6 thousand will see him gone regardless as I doubt currently gates are meeting break even figures

Dec 3, 2005
edengreen":rgx2z24h said:
People will not return attendances are already down and ultimately rhian will decide Adams fate ! Gates of 5 or 6 thousand will see him gone regardless as I doubt currently gates are meeting break even figures

Torquay managed to get Gary Johnston, how I do not know, so there are good managers out there.

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
I think he and opposition managers have had an easy life with the Mayflower being empty for several years now. Reality hurts as fans aren't happy and he has to face the music. I think this can work for us too mind with the opposition mangers and players having to face the Devonport end.

What does he want us to do? Keep quiet and clap everything whether it's a win lose or draw?

Injuries will be the new excuse along with the vocal/hostile crowd. Get your excuses in early eh?

Apr 9, 2011
I have long said the officials & visiting teams & yes our own management have had it easy & been sheltered from the fans but not any more!

Dec 2, 2010
Join the club.....

Stop all this messianic rubbish. Yes he built on the foundation of Sheridan and got us up....but we'll be back where we were when he arrived at this rate...how is that success?

Injuries are no excuse. That's only been an issue the last few games. What are the Fans meant to do? Cheer the team off the field when they have seen 1 win in 16 games,and none this season after 10 games.
There are no signs of any hope whatsoever. Come out with all the stats you want.....there's only one that count after 90 mins.

Adams has been saying for weeks that things will turn....well they have!