Taylor injury to be scanned | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Taylor injury to be scanned

Oct 31, 2015
Feel for him. His glass ankles will finish his career. Probably the reason Oxford let him.come to us in the first place.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
rsp4":3ck2xtvr said:
Feel for him. His glass ankles will finish his career. Probably the reason Oxford let him.come to us in the first place.

Really? Did he have recurring ankle problems when at Oxford? I have no idea by the way.

Top player, sorely missed in my opinion. Makes our plight that much more difficult the way we play without a proper focal point in the team.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Big shame
Might as well get the route planner set up for Morecambe now if he's out. Ladapo is a hustler bustler but lacks the finesse and street smarts of Taylor. Dyson is obviously another Wylde, Ainsworth situation.
Another Te Loeke scenario? Rushed back before it's safe? Remember the same happening with Threlkeld when he was forced to play when he looked crocked and ended up being out longer

Feb 2, 2007
Frank_Butcher":2r5x37wk said:
rsp4":2r5x37wk said:

Really? Did he have recurring ankle problems when at Oxford? I have no idea by the way.

Top player, sorely missed in my opinion. Makes our plight that much more difficult the way we play without a proper focal point in the team.

No he had a decent injury record at Oxford, kept out of the team by Kemar Roofer, Chris Maguire and the like.

I doubt rushing him back in last season or in pre season has helped though. Pretty sure Oskar left because of Ill feeling about his return from injury last season.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
So time for Dyson to get his boots ready.

Anyone seen anything from him so far to be encouraged by?

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Tugboat":2omnt7ue said:

I've seen him a couple of times in the Peninsula team & I was not impressed at all.

People moan about Freddie but wait until they see Dyson.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
David_Fisher":32w0pjuc said:
Tugboat":32w0pjuc said:

I've seen him a couple of times in the Peninsula team & I was not impressed at all.

People moan about Freddie but wait until they see Dyson.

So maybe fletcher will get some game time.

Sep 29, 2013
plymouth
cheshiregreen":1wlkhwnp said:
Striker Ryan Taylor in ankle injury setback and is now set for a scan

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... p_AppShare

This sounds worrying. I still believe he is a key player in our playing set-up.

Adams says he's been feeling it for a while so why hasn't he had scan before now? Seeing as he didn't train last week according to Arrington
IMO he's becoming a liability and I don't think his injury problems are going to improve

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’ve got a horrible feeling that this injury is going to really effect the rest of his career.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Jimmytheoneo":1xremm4d said:
cheshiregreen":1xremm4d said:
Striker Ryan Taylor in ankle injury setback and is now set for a scan

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... p_AppShare

This sounds worrying. I still believe he is a key player in our playing set-up.

Adams says he's been feeling it for a while so why hasn't he had scan before now? Seeing as he didn't train last week according to Arrington
IMO he's becoming a liability and I don't think his injury problems are going to improve

Maybe Te Loeke was onto something

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Tugboat":276nwd87 said:
I’ve got a horrible feeling that this injury is going to really effect the rest of his career.

Yeah it doesn't look good, shame as he was an awesome player for us.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Just been given a new contract as well.If he didn't have glass ankles at Oxford he certainly does now.Not looking good for his future or indeed Argyle's.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Let's just hope it's a blip and nothing more. Ankles can be funny things, my wife's life has been changed because of a bad ankle.