Score predictions & away gate for Charlton | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Score predictions & away gate for Charlton

Oct 20, 2015
Can't see any light at the end of the tunnel yet I'm afraid.

2-1 to Charlton, late (and meaningless) goal by Ladapo at the end.

964 away fans (does anybody really want to travel 10 hours to watch this?)

Aug 11, 2013
With only one trustworthy defender in Sawyer and a half trustworthy defender in Edwards in the squad, I’ve a feeling we’re gonna get battered - even more badly if Wootton and Riley are involved. Wouldn’t rule out a 5 - something home win (poss higher). Lyle Taylor to get 4.

Oct 14, 2015
Well one of their regular CBs is out injured for 2 months so whether we can take advantage who knows. I’m off to this one and hoping for an improved performance then Portsmouth away

1-1 with Charlton getting late equaliser...

Dec 22, 2015
2-0 Charlton. We wont get a sniff and play counter attacking football. We will lose a goal in the first 25 minutes and then chase the game. Hold out until half time. 2nd half we will again try and soak up play and break on the counter. Around the 75th minute we will introduce Smith-Brown and Taylor to the mix and then boooom another goal in the back of the net.

After Adams will say we were unlucky and we frustrated them and we could of easily won 2-3, but chances weren't going out way.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Any number you want to mention up to 6 - nil.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
this will be the surprise result of our division.charlton 2 argyle 3.this is the team i would put out;
letheren
ASB
sawyer
wootton
edwards
songo'o
lameiras
sarcevic
carey
freddie
fletcher.
SUBS: cooper,moore,fox,sangster joel grant.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
there will be over 1000 fans there as there has been for every away game so far this season..the support is just fantastic considering where we are in the league.Charlton is not an easy ground to get a result but with the support of the GA I think we could win this one....

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Steve Evans":1i1brucu said:
this will be the surprise result of our division.charlton 2 argyle 3.this is the team i would put out;
letheren
ASB
sawyer
wootton
edwards
songo'o
lameiras
sarcevic
carey
freddie
fletcher.

Formation?
Which left-back is playing right-back? or is it Wootton with Sawyer at CB?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Mark Pedlar":1j7pbg8b said:
Steve Evans":1j7pbg8b said:
letheren
ASB
sawyer
wootton
edwards
songo'o
lameiras
sarcevic
carey
freddie
fletcher.

Formation?
Which left-back is playing right-back? or is it Wootton with Sawyer at CB?
gary and ASB are the full backs with the left footed ASB playing right back.i thought he was unlucky to be dropped.edwards and wootton centre backs,i think they did well together with wootton reminding me of adrian burrows,yann and sarcevic running the midfield with the genius lameiras all over the park as usual,carey back to his best and freddie laying the ball off for fletcher.carey with two and fletcher with the other.i eagerly await your Whoosh mark. ;)

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
No I think you've made it clear. Lameiras and Carey in free roles?