That run.. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

That run..

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
we were poor until we went on ‘that run’.. last season.

I’m starting to feel that that was more about the players (after they had a team meeting) than Adams.

These are all Adams’s signings this year and we are
rubbish.

I certainly don’t think these players have the mental toughness nor quality to get us to where we should be.

We have the tenth biggest budget this season and right now we’ll Be lucky to escape the drop.

I’m normally fairly optimistic but right now I can’t see much to cheer about.

Anyone else feel similar?

Feb 2, 2007
Theres threads called

What's going on
I don't understand
How much longer

The subtext of all is the fanbase, even some of the more tinted are once again being tested. Evidentially we are awful, losing points against teams who are in poor form and will struggle. There is little hope, the system isn't working, we don't have the injury and red card excuses of last season, Derek's system has been found out. Senior players have been dropped and publicly slated by the manager, particularly Carey and Lamerias. Nothing he's tried to tweak has made us any better.

It's embarrassing and worrying. But what can we do? Clap and cheer, say it's all great, give him time. I fear it's already too late can stop the rot and the inevitable drop.
Accept the yo, hope we yo yo, and enjoy the new stand.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I’m trying to be positive..

Adams has got a good record so we should improve - just hope it’s soon or we’ll have so much work to do it might be too late given we are a couple of wins from safety already.

Feb 2, 2007
He’s a manager who can inspire great runs, we have seen it before. Last season I can remember going to home to Rochdale just feeling we had a chance and then we started turning it round. This season, from the games I’ve seen we are so far off the pace I just can’t see it.

Can’t wait to be proven wrong.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I strongly doubt we'll recreate that run, but surely we'd have a better shot at it if we actually used the same midfield 3 and the same front 3. Sarcevic, Fox & Ness, then Rubén, Taylor & Carey.

Harsh on Songo'o & Ladapo but I think that's what needs to be done.

Feb 2, 2007
Cobi Budge":2365ewqh said:
I strongly doubt we'll recreate that run, but surely we'd have a better shot at it if we actually used the same midfield 3 and the same front 3. Sarcevic, Fox & Ness, then Rubén, Taylor & Carey.

Harsh on Songo'o & Ladapo but I think that's what needs to be done.

Don't think it's harsh on them. He's dropped everyone else this season apart from Sarc and Macey. And it's never harsh to drop anyone if the formula isn't working. It's hardly like Freds taken all his few chances. He will be a great impact or wide option on 70 mins and every other manager has seen the same in him. Songoo would be a better CB option than our new signings too so I would play him there, even with his weaknesses