Argyle Info' Board (Merged many many times). | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle Info' Board (Merged many many times).

May 31, 2010
Plymouth
It's for advertising next match etc.etc., electronic and facing main road outside Devonport End. I think it's due by end of February. Various groups have contributed to this financially.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Tomc1990":1t63fje7 said:
We need one in the ground

Why?

Surely people are capable of telling the time, or remembering what the score is?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Andy_S":2ut0yxnr said:
Tomc1990":2ut0yxnr said:
We need one in the ground

Why?

Surely people are capable of telling the time, or remembering what the score is?

It's nice to watch replays of goals and the like though. How about at half time when they interview old timers. That would work well on a big screen too.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
The screen in Rotherham was a massive waste, full of tacky adverts and graphics. I'd much rather not have it and spend the money somewhere more sensible (training facilities, players, fan facilities).

Replays ruin the celebrations when the players are in front of the fans who are all staring at the board.

I don't think a scoreboard adds anything to the club, the outside board is a nice touch and may help draw in some passer-bys.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Willis88":24l43a03 said:
The screen in Rotherham was a massive waste, full of tacky adverts and graphics. I'd much rather not have it and spend the money somewhere more sensible (training facilities, players, fan facilities).

Replays ruin the celebrations when the players are in front of the fans who are all staring at the board.

I don't think a scoreboard adds anything to the club, the outside board is a nice touch and may help draw in some passer-bys.

It is going to be interesting to see if it can be seen from the road.

As for Rotherham's tacky adverts...... that's one income stream they have over and above Argyle.

Feb 23, 2008
It could have it's uses as long as it's not like Doncaster's, I can still see some of those ads burnt into my retinas now.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Is it just Argyle fans who are anti technology--or all football fans? Surely a screen in the ground would be a positive? I am perplexed :)