Video Tactical Analysis: Portsmouth Match #6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Video Tactical Analysis: Portsmouth Match #6

Feb 17, 2017
Hi everyone, here is the new tactical analysis video for the fixth game against Portsmouth.
Again not the easiest to watch but there are defintely some patterns emerging
Let me know your thoughts, please Subscribe if you enjoy it, thanks again

https://youtu.be/7x-AQ7WJc20

P

Pompey1898

Neilz5419":15pe6os0 said:
Hi everyone, here is the new tactical analysis video for the fixth game against Portsmouth.

That's a good and interesting analysis thanks. Being a Pompey supporter l copied the link to our forum late yesterday. It already has 5 likes and the comment 'impressive and very fair'. Unfortunately you won't be able to see it as The Pompey Forum is viewable by members only.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Really enjoy this, thanks again for doing this, it is excellent.

Feb 17, 2017
Pompey1898":2wnji6hc said:
Neilz5419":2wnji6hc said:

That's a good and interesting analysis thanks. Being a Pompey supporter l copied the link to our forum late yesterday. It already has 5 likes and the comment 'impressive and very fair'. Unfortunately you won't be able to see it as The Pompey Forum is viewable by members only.

Thanks all for the kind words, its also good to see Portsmouth fans also agree with the analysis so thanks Pompey1898 for sharing this outside the site

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Thanks for this. Great analysis. Very interesting to see that individual errors and a lack of pace at the back are costing us. We can eliminate the errors but even a 'rocket up the arse' won't improve pace. Worrying!! We need Vyner back!

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
This would be more enjoyable if you could read and assimilate each view in your own time....the picture and comments have moved on to the next quite often...which at times is too quick to fully take in the comment and the picture in full....if only it was possible to move on in your own time with a click to the next picture and write up.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Princerock":1se4atnw said:
This would be more enjoyable if you could read and assimilate each view in your own time....the picture and comments have moved on to the next quite often...which at times is too quick to fully take in the comment and the picture in full....if only it was possible to move on in your own time with a click to the next picture and write up.

You can read it in your own time. Just pause it and then play it again when you've finished reading that part.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
LeonTheGreen":1t4mxhia said:
Princerock":1t4mxhia said:

You can read it in your own time. Just pause it and then play it again when you've finished reading that part.

Give that man a cookie....easy ain't it.....cheers.

May 14, 2016
If you click on playback speed, you have the option to watch it half as fast (or twice as fast if you're a quick reader!)

Feb 17, 2017
Princerock":rqxw80ut said:

As far as I know I do not think this format is possible on YouTube, I do try to space the images with enough time to read and take in what is happening technically, as others have suggested though all I can say is to either pause or slow down via the settings.

Sep 6, 2006
Sean":mnzr7er2 said:
If you click on playback speed, you have the option to watch it half as fast (or twice as fast if you're a quick reader!)

Does Argyle's defence look any faster?

Apr 5, 2008
What’s happened to these videos,did the person have enough of Argyle losing or something,none posted since Pompey,another their and gone YT poster lol