I follow | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

I follow

Aug 11, 2013
Go to PAFC website. Create an account. Download the official Plymouth Argyle app. Choose your package -1 game is costing me 6 Euros here in Lanzarote. View game via app on phone or tablet or connect your media to a TV ....( I hope!)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
arrythewurzel":17dkrfyv said:
Go to PAFC website. Create an account. Download the official Plymouth Argyle app. Choose your package -1 game is costing me 6 Euros here in Lanzarote. View game via app on phone or tablet or connect your media to a TV ....( I hope!)

But only overseas for most games. In the UK it is where you can get audio commentary.

Not sure that's correct. When I was in the UK recently I coudln't get it to work via a vpn. Also didn't work at Madrid airport. iFollow told me that's because many airports and hotels use vpns for their wifi. Good luck if you can get it though.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
One thing from that article that's concerning is that the majority of domestic users are over 25 miles away from the home ground. 25 miles to me seems too close to not be having an impact on attendance.

What's also noteworthy is the article twice mentions that Saturday games were shown despite the ban (by exploiting the UEFA loophole) and doesn't really look to justify why the EFL have decided to do that.

I would want something from Harvey/EFL to state why they're happy to ignore the regulations (albeit would only be in spirit of the law rather than the law itself).

I like the domestic screening of evening or early start games where the travel may be impossible for some fans, however the Saturday games should always be sacrosanct.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Willis88":3dp41my3 said:
I like the domestic screening of evening or early start games where the travel may be impossible for some fans, however the Saturday games should always be sacrosanct.

Or Saturday games which are sold out..?

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
ChepstowGreen":16ro6xd3 said:
Willis88":16ro6xd3 said:

Or Saturday games which are sold out..?

Yeah that's a good exception

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I quite like the service although I think it’s a bit pricey. It would be good if they offered a season ticket for UK based audiences.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Larry David":34x28oih said:
It states that all matches streamed on Ifollow are available via Sky Sports. That doesn't seem right?

Agreed - that doesn’t seem right.