EFL Carabao Cup Round 2 draw (away to Millwall Wed 29 Aug) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

EFL Carabao Cup Round 2 draw (away to Millwall Wed 29 Aug)

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
The Carabao Cup Round Two draw will take place live on Sky Sports from the Stadium of Light ahead of Sunderland’s Round One fixture against Sheffield Wednesday on Thursday 16th August.

Pundits Mick McCarthy and Chris Waddle will conduct the draw from 7pm, with presenter David Prutton overseeing proceedings.

Argyle are ball number 17 in the SOUTH draw.

7hF77cl.png

Away to Fulham / West Ham or QPR would be nice :thumbs:

Apr 30, 2011
Home to QPR would be my choice. Should get a decent crows, possibly on TV and we would have a fair chance of turning them over.

Feb 17, 2017
Don’t know why but Bristol rovers is sticking out just have a feeling we will get them not that I particularly want that

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Is Sid James Park away end open yet?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
As the manager says we need a money spinning tie to boost the playing budget, we probably need to hope for West Ham home to get decent crowd plus possible TV coverage.

May 8, 2011
John Cooper":o5afiged said:
Is Sid James Park away end open yet?

No, away teams currently get 350 tickets. Whether that allocation is increased for cup matches I don’t know but I suspect safety concerns and segregation may be used to keep it at 350.

May 8, 2011
cheshiregreen":3nwalgf6 said:
As the manager says we need a money spinning tie to boost the playing budget, we probably need to hope for West Ham home to get decent crowd plus possible TV coverage.

Although he will know that now the Grandstand financing is sorted any additional or unbudgeted income received will be used to add to his playing budget or into improving the training facilities, both of which he will be very happy about, as there isn’t any other major call on the money.