Sarcevic back to full training | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sarcevic back to full training

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Very good news. More important player than people often seem to realise, has a great engine, constantly closes players down, strong runner and therefore has the ability to quickly move our play from defence to attack. Think he needs to go straight back in when ready, in place of Ness or Grant (neither have done much wrong but Sarce needs to be in there for me).

Apr 5, 2008
Need him back ASAP.The lack of closing down the opposition or even attempting it,is rather alarming at the moment.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Cobi Budge":q6kxpb29 said:
Very good news. More important player than people often seem to realise, has a great engine, constantly closes players down, strong runner and therefore has the ability to quickly move our play from defence to attack. Think he needs to go straight back in when ready, in place of Ness or Grant (neither have done much wrong but Sarce needs to be in there for me).

I have this feeling that it will be Fox that makes way with Grant dropping back into that role. We'll see though.

Nov 22, 2006
Though he has his doubters this can be only seen as good news best midfielder we've got at the moment for me think he's missed more than some realise hopefully see him in the first 11 soon

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
This is great news.. Sarce is a really important player for us..

Jun 24, 2008
We all know Ness can be a good player, but we've all seen how poor he can be too. Unfortunately, Saturday was one of his poor ones. I'd be inclined to put him straight in for Ness if he's back and put Ness/Songo'o back in after 60-70 mins.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Emu":1vh2s0rt said:
Good news that he's back in training. Might have to add another month on top for him to get proper match fit.

That is how I read it. I just hope that supporters will not expect too much from him too early.

Feb 21, 2011
Plenty of rose tinted glasses reference Sarc in this thread, decent spell just before the last injury which was just one of a series of injuries, I like him when he’s fit ......which isn’t often.

Mar 23, 2008
Great news and much needed, think our midfield is a little one paced so his dynamism is much needed, that said it will take a while to get back up to match fitness.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Give him an hour tonight...

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
BadBoy":2ho55rik said:
Plenty of rose tinted glasses reference Sarc in this thread, decent spell just before the last injury which was just one of a series of injuries, I like him when he’s fit ......which isn’t often.

Agreed - the opinions voiced on here weren't quite so kind before that spell. If he gets back to that level, it will be a welcome return.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Is it too early for Sarce to be involved in the 1st team squad yet?