Lyndhurst exit | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lyndhurst exit

Feb 4, 2011
cornwall
With more people in the Lyndhurst this season why cant the stewards guide spectators to their nearest exit instead of letting spectators walk from the Barn Park end along the front of the Lyndhurst thus making it nigh on impossible for people in sections 10-11-12 to exit :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
O M G

Devastating decision

Have you gone to the press about the atrocity?

Bet you struggled to sleep last night with all that rage

May 8, 2011
yashin":18u5d87w said:
With more people in the Lyndhurst this season why cant the stewards guide spectators to their nearest exit instead of letting spectators walk from the Barn Park end along the front of the Lyndhurst thus making it nigh on impossible for people in sections 10-11-12 to exit :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Arrange to have a meeting with the Chief Executive to discuss your concern. Seems like the sort of things these meeting are meant for.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Point taken.

:roll:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I did notice that yesterday, almost mowed down by the i'monthephonesonotlookingwherei'mwalking brethren.
Also lots of people walking from the Devonport past the Lyndhurst in the other direction presumably heading for the steps down? They could usefully be redirected on to the lower park path directly too.

You're ok yashin, sad day when people are ridiculed for raising potential safety problems caused by large crowds exiting in all directions from small exits. Somebody has to think about this seriously (Risk Assessment anyone? :think: )

Jul 12, 2016
This is an ongoing problem. At the very least the exit route running along the bottom of the Lyndhurst stand should be cordoned off at the half way line to force supporters out of their nearest exit.It takes an age to get out and in an emergency there could be serious repercussions

May 3, 2016
No need to apologise mate, this is a football forum your point was well put, and worthy of discussion.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
area51":3fyyz6q7 said:
No need to apologise mate, this is a football forum your point was well put, and worthy of discussion.
Absolutely

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
It's a valid point.

If you decide to leave your seat early, then you should get out of the ground as quickly as possible, don't be selfish and slowly walk or linger around blocking the views of fans who do want to stay and watch the rest of the game.

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
I fully agree with yashin it can take me a good 10 min to get out of we’re I sit after a game

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
It’s always been like this and has been noted on here many times over the years. It takes a good 10 minutes to exit from the back row of block 13.