Atmosphere | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Atmosphere

Nov 4, 2012
Non existent today. Without a drummer the Home Park atmosphere is abysmal. Where was the drummer? Im sure I heard one at the start of the game? I reckon a bit more noise would have given our players a kick up the ar5e.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
There was almost an atmosphere while Semper was playing, then the genius in charge of the PA crushed it by reintroducing the idiotic noise.

Aug 4, 2011
I thought people didnā€™t want an atmosphere?

Donā€™t swear, donā€™t stand, donā€™t let in people whoā€™ve been drinking, ban the drummer, donā€™t bring in pyro. Itā€™s what weā€™ve all been yearning for isnā€™t it??

I thought in 10 years time weā€™d all be wondering what has happened to ā€œthe beautiful gameā€ but itā€™s going to be a lot sooner than that.

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
football-bet-data":16pja0qb said:
I thought people didnā€™t want an atmosphere?

Donā€™t swear, donā€™t stand, donā€™t let in people whoā€™ve been drinking, ban the drummer, donā€™t bring in pyro. Itā€™s what weā€™ve all been yearning for isnā€™t it??

Yawn.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Drums are irritating. Pyro's don't sound like a good idea. People are surely free to combine alcohol with football but shouldn't be allowed to roll into HP rat arsed at 3pm.

H

Helston_Green

lilcol":1hg5w4h7 said:
Atmosphere is generated by the fare provided on the pitch, and there was precious little of that today.

In England yes, but look at other countries where the fans are non-stop regardless of action on the pitch. If only it was like that here, sadly a load of people around me seemed more intent on checking the progress of their accumulator than getting behind the team.

Jun 22, 2008
Taunton
Green_Matt":23om3dn9 said:
Drums are irritating. Pyro's don't sound like a good idea. People are surely free to combine alcohol with football but shouldn't be allowed to roll into HP rat arsed at 3pm.

All of the above.

Oct 31, 2015
PAFC94":10r6nzfm said:
Steve Evans":10r6nzfm said:
it was a dour match by us.players create atmosphere not some bloke whacking a drum.

Drum definitely helps though.

Agree the drum hrlps a lot. The lads drum today was knackered it had a split across the membrane. He must have done very early doors.

The pkayers didnt help either. In fact not many players stayed behind and clapped which was really unusual

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
rsp4":38afrap9 said:
PAFC94":38afrap9 said:
Steve Evans":38afrap9 said:
it was a dour match by us.players create atmosphere not some bloke whacking a drum.

Drum definitely helps though.

Agree the drum hrlps a lot. The lads drum today was knackered it had a split across the membrane. He must have done very early doors.

The pkayers didnt help either. In fact not many players stayed behind and clapped which was really unusual

If the fella still needs a drum, I have mine from the block 16 days knocking about somewhere...