Signed and sealed The Grandstand contract has been signed!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Signed and sealed The Grandstand contract has been signed!!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Fantastic news, a club on the up on and off the pitch! :scarf:

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Fantastic! It will be a great improvement on what we have now, well done to all involved.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
In the words of Ollie, "I couldn't be more chuffed if I was a badger at the beginning of the mating season". Fantastic news for the club, and fantastic news for all TRUE Argyle supporters. Well done to J.B, the Hallett's, and everyone else involved in giving Argyle a modern grandstand which will benefit the club, fans, and community as a whole.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Finally at last we can start building.. not sure it will be grandstand to be proud of though that the fans wanted - I wanted something more ambitious and I thought it was mixed opinions on the size, pillars etc.

I am pleased that they mentioned about phase 2 possibilities and increasing the capacity when we need it.. overall I’m really pleased this will finally get done and hopefully everyone can now be positive about the club going forward.. we’ll done those involved who have put the hours in!

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
Good news it’s finally been signed.

However I did notice ‘will open early in the 2019-20 season’. So does this suggest it won’t be ready for the start of the season?

Or will the stand be in place ready for fans but other facilities still being finished off...

Jun 2, 2016
khennes_904":299szbh8 said:
Please give a thought to the many Pasoti posters whose hopes have been dashed by this brilliant news..where to next for them ?
They'll move on from (1) there's no refurb to (2) the refurb is rubbish

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
If I was PAFC I would always speak in broad terms.

Have you seen the fuss about Season Tickets? :greensmile:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Dalton Is God":228412tz said:
Good news it’s finally been signed.

However I did notice ‘will open early in the 2019-20 season’. So does this suggest it won’t be ready for the start of the season?

Or will the stand be in place ready for fans but other facilities still being finished off...

Same sort of thing as Spurs, though I doubt we’ll be using Wembley for the first few games.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Can't wait to see the finished stand. I love the fact that we're doing a refurb - it will give us something really unique rather than these identikit stadia you see everywhere.

So it is the stand I wanted and something I'll be very proud of.

Sep 19, 2015
Great news. Maybe not the finished article for some but still a massive improvement on the existing match day experience. I have to admit that I am pretty excited to be returning to the area of the ground where I grew up with so many fond memories. Roll on the opening and returning to the Mayflower East!! :scarf:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Wonderful news. You just know it is finally going to happen now. A sensible approach to keep phase 2 back and wait and see on demand and also of course for the safe standing outcome as it will be cheaper to install from the outset than to put in seating then have to change part of the ground for it. Not sure what the harbingers of doom will find to obsess about next but for the overwhelming majority I am sure we can’t wait for the completion of the works.