Supporters Surgeries & Answers to Fans Questions

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
New CEO Michael Dunford will hold monthly Supporter Surgeries to meet fans and discuss their views. An appointment must be made.
Surgery Dates
Thursday, August 30
Thursday, September 27
Wednesday, October 24
Thursday, November 29.

Sounds good.

Also the club have published answers to fans' questions that were to be answered at the postponed Fans' Forum.

Club website

Feb 17, 2017
Was expecting to see a good 50 or so questions being answered there, scrolled down and there are only 6!
Some key questions answered though, what do we do about getting autographs, and could I get a five year season ticket, glad we’ve cleared that up.
Surely there must have been more than 6 questions?

May 16, 2016
Neilz5419":p7ds2lxw said:
Was expecting to see a good 50 or so questions being answered there, scrolled down and there are only 6!
Some key questions answered though, what do we do about getting autographs, and could I get a five year season ticket, glad we’ve cleared that up.

I was expecting a bit more phone scrollage than that !
After all the online chuntering about the time taken to respond since the Monday publishing was announced, I assumed there was a large amount of responses - regardless of repeated questions. Maybe, people just asked the same questions after all.

Apr 30, 2017
My question about the future of matchday programmes wasn't answered. Anyone have an indication or answer either way? Ian maybe?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Neilz5419":geo6srac said:

So you don't think an avid autograph hunter should ask that question then?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Pilgrim28":k7j21syx said:
My question about the future of matchday programmes wasn't answered. Anyone have an indication or answer either way? Ian maybe?

I would be totally amazed if Argyle decided not to print matchday programmes, I really would. Based on no information but I know what importance the club give to it.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Great idea by Mr Durnford, shows a good common touch that.

ANY fan can now arrange a meeting with our CEO and ask him a question face to face.

Great idea. :clap:

Feb 17, 2017
IJN":2uraqcou said:
Neilz5419":2uraqcou said:

So you don't think an avid autograph hunter should ask that question then?

I didn’t say it shouldn’t be asked, moved the goal posts a little bit there. The point I was making is there must have been more pertinent questions to answer. I certainly haven’t seen any 20 page threads about it.

May 8, 2011
IJN":evmkyyzc said:
Great idea but Mr Durnford, shows a good common touch that.

ANY fan can now arrange a meeting with our CEO and ask him a question face to face.

Great idea. :clap:

Could call a few people bluffs, anyone on social media with a moan can now be answered by ‘book an appointment’ but I expect the times and venue won’t be convenient which will be their excuse for not going.

I’ve been in correspondence with the Club over the summer about a particular issue and the Club has made some improvement on the matter in the last few weeks. Now if they don’t continue the improvement I can book to see the Chief Executive about it.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":2twcpo31 said:
Pilgrim28":2twcpo31 said:

I would be totally amazed if Argyle decided not to print matchday programmes, I really would. Based on no information but I know what importance the club give to it.
You're right Ian, the programmes are continuing.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Every time I see you post I think 'he's a pain in the arse' - How right I was.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
davie nine":314a749o said:
I can’t see that anyone has mentioned that 3 of those dates coincide with monthly Senior Greens meetings.
You could ask for a slot between 4.15pm and 6pm.