Season tickets and Ticket priority | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season tickets and Ticket priority

Nov 22, 2016
Just had a long discussion with the box office....
Can anybody else clarify their understanding of the rules. I am a current season ticket holder. I have just tried to buy an additional ticket for Southend at home. The online tickets site states that I do not have the 'privileges' to buy an additional seat (for a family member.) Apparently pre-sale is only available to 'Flexi members?'
I was under the impression that, as a season ticket holder, I would get 1st priority on pre-sale tickets...apparently that is not the case and I have to wait and 'scrap it out' when they go on general sale? confused.com :doh:

Aug 13, 2009
I would imagine that they are correct.
The idea being that members have first option before non-members.

If they give members the chance to buy tickets for non-members we would end up with the Liverpool scenario whereby season ticket holders were given the opportunity to by extra tickets for their 'friends' (Granny who hadn't been to Argyle before but would like to see a big team!) denying other members the chance to get a ticket.

There will be a date when you can get your required tickets and I do not think there will be a problem

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
baldyboy1":12pjxies said:
Just had a long discussion with the box office....
Can anybody else clarify their understanding of the rules. I am a current season ticket holder. I have just tried to buy an additional ticket for Southend at home. The online tickets site states that I do not have the 'privileges' to buy an additional seat (for a family member.) Apparently pre-sale is only available to 'Flexi members?'
I was under the impression that, as a season ticket holder, I would get 1st priority on pre-sale tickets...apparently that is not the case and I have to wait and 'scrap it out' when they go on general sale? confused.com :doh:
You will be fine mate, don't pull your hair out about it, Oh you already have ! ;)

Apr 8, 2014
I would imagine this is down to having limited capacity and x amount of white members, if every season ticket holder bought an extra ticket all season where do the white members get in?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
If every Season Ticket holder bought an extra ticket all season they'd be mad - a second Season Ticket would have been cheaper! :) (I know - but I couldn't resist)