Torquay Friendly (Match thread) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Torquay Friendly (Match thread)

Nov 22, 2016
Considering taking my lad to this one next Tuesday. Anybody know the score with away tickets? I see the tickets are on sale on Torquays website but not on PAFC? Is there no segregation for home and away fans at Plainmoor? Would hate to turn up with my little lad in 'full greens' and find we are sat in the 'dodgy end!' :whistle:

Feb 17, 2017
I had the same issues regarding the yeovil friendly, in the end i rang the yeovil ticket office and got two in the relevant section for this game and they are sending them in the post, might be best to just ring torquay and ask.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
TUFC’s never a problem.

Always pay on the day as I will this time.

Crikey, even Oddball’s attending.

Fish and chips Al? :greensmile:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
IJN":2t0gdw8l said:
TUFC’s never a problem.

Definitely.Always enjoy the fish and chips

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
oddball":3s3ppjff said:
IJN":3s3ppjff said:
TUFC’s never a problem.

Definitely.Always enjoy the fish and chips

They still play in green Al.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Plainmoor is safe as houses. Been there several times over the years, nothing to worry about.

edit: was planning to go this, but the wife's working that night, so I have taxi and daddy duties :(

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
Last year they listened to police intelligence (?), thought that not many away fans would turn up, and it took ages to queue up at the one turnstile. May have to get there early. Never a crowd problem there.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Barrie Davis":1sjgcdkz said:
Last year they listened to police intelligence (?), thought that not many away fans would turn up, and it took ages to queue up at the one turnstile. May have to get there early. Never a crowd problem there.

Yes you are quite correct..... last year it took an age to get in and a lot missed the kick off because I believe only two turnstiles were open although it might have been one. The Bristow stand was full up.. Whatever...This is,and always has been, a popular pre season fixture and long may it continue...

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
I told the security bloke to ignore intel. There are more Argyle fans living in Torbay than Torquay fans!

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
IJN":lkiyn705 said:
More Scousers as well.

Funny that. When I worked for the Council there, we joked about the number of mugging/robbery/shoplifting items appearing in the Herald Express which ended with "....police are looking or a man in his twenties with a Liverpool accent". They don't do that now - diversity/human rights etc.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Barrie Davis":3bugab47 said:
IJN":3bugab47 said:
More Scousers as well.

Funny that. When I worked for the Council there, we joked about the number of mugging/robbery/shoplifting items appearing in the Herald Express which ended with "....police are looking or a man in his twenties with a Liverpool accent". They don't do that now - diversity/human rights etc.
They stopped it because it was all the same bloke, he handed himself in when Lucas scored at Home park