Maastricht news | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Maastricht news

Jul 25, 2011
Do we get a choice to play them or are we going to be undemocratically railroaded into an unconstitutional , unratified ,unbalanced affront to civilised democracy to play them with both hands tied behind our backs?

May 22, 2006
with-menace":3u1ai38l said:
Do we get a choice to play them or are we going to be undemocratically railroaded into an unconstitutional , unratified ,unbalanced affront to civilised democracy to play them with both hands tied behind our backs?

The latter, but there's a gnat festival two towns over so it's unlikely to go ahead.

May 8, 2011
To attend the game you have to register your details with Maastricht, and then pick up the ticket at the ground. Without registering you won’t get a ticket and get in.
I assume this is to gauge numbers but also for the police to check on who is going.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Don't knock the Valkenburg Gnat festival - highlight of my year!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Have we signed the Treaty yet? They will not play in green and Argyle will not play in red! I read from a Club web-site that they are a young team and according to a valuation web site their players have an average value of around 135,000 euros. We will see if they are worth the money at the end of the month.

Jan 2, 2010
HC Green":f9zra3hy said:
To attend the game you have to register your details with Maastricht, and then pick up the ticket at the ground. Without registering you won’t get a ticket and get in.
I assume this is to gauge numbers but also for the police to check on who is going.

Quite ma strict.

EuroJim

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 26, 2017
Gent, Belgium
www.jimsfrenchflanders.com
Maastricht is actually a very nice city, as far away geographically in NL as you can get from Amsterdam. They appreciate their food here a lot more than in the North and there are several very good beer bars. It is under 3 hours by train fron Scihpol.. Liège and Aachen are just down the road, so a 3 country break can be easily organised.