iFollow | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

iFollow

Dec 18, 2008
Just started watching the interviews with the new players on the ifollow part of the baggo.

Started with watching the one with Del, and gave up at Harry Burgoyne one.

Whilst I understand and like the idea of the music, why does it have to so !*#/ing loud!

Can't pick out what they are saying at all. I LOVE wasting my money.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
I am so glad that they have got rid of the questions and just concentrate on what the player is saying. No more Darth Vader in the background. I think the new format is very professional and am very pleased with this new product.

fitz

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 28, 2006
Dubai UAE
Can any returning expat help with a few question regarding signing up abroad and the service continuing in uk.
Let’s do it on a pm!

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Last year was adequate for a first attempt . With the addition of a commentary and score plus elapsed game time promised for this season . If they can get their stuff together it could be seriously good IMO.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Also you get commentary for some non league games like last Saturdays game against Parkway, and they said there would be commentary for the next pre-season game against Torpoint.

Mar 31, 2004
Plymouth
I wish they'd allow overseas people to pay monthly, I'm not sure I can trust giving £110 for a service that last season was rather hit and miss.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
It was not hit and miss, I watched every game that was broadcast last season, something I have not been able to do before. I was not expecting SKY type coverage, but I was able to watch my team play all it's games from over 3000 miles away. Before I was only able to listen too every game for about $75.00 but never able to watch them, now for $190.00 I can watch every game.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
One half of outage over forty odd games is sufficiently faultless, and even then the radio connection worked.

Got used to the lack of commentary. And even lack of replay beyond the last 30 secs. Like physical attendance, you miss something and it's gone.

Seems cheap enough for what it is, at present. See how long that lasts!

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
PicassoPigeon":3swzse8k said:
I wish they'd allow overseas people to pay monthly, I'm not sure I can trust giving £110 for a service that last season was rather hit and miss.

I just pay on a game by game basis (because I know I won't be able to watch every one).

Jul 19, 2014
Where have you guys heard about the upgrades to the service to include commentary and scoreboard etc? I've received nothing from them other than the renewal of subscription email.