Feel good factor | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Feel good factor

Mar 23, 2008
First day of pre-season and hard to not get a little excited. I think there's a real feel good factor with our club, a steady board, the new stand and a progressive modern manager. We are a very stable club, especially when you compare us to most clubs in the country.

This last month we seemed to have signed well with a promising mix of experienced league 1 players and exciting youngsters to blend with a strong nucleus to players who did so well for us last year. The whole club is run professionally and we are on the up, great to see and a massive credit to the board and management team for their professionalism. COYG.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Yes absolutely. Good times.

Obviously with football we never know what's quite around the corner but at the moment we appear in extremely good shape. COYG.

Jun 24, 2008
Definitely. A brilliant time to be an Argyle fan. To be honest, we deserve it as well. We have supported our club through some tough years.

Well done to the board, chairman, manager and backroom staff.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would imagine we’re going to easily sell out of our allocation x 2 at Walsall.

Practice your Brummie accents lads and lasses, we’re going to need a bigger boat!

Dec 20, 2011
REALLY ECXITED WITH THE NEW SIGNINGS.

We already have good cover for most positions. Every player will have to earn their place in the team.

On another subject, I anticipate sell out gates at most games in view of high level of season ticket sales and limited capacity.

COYGs :scarf:

Aug 5, 2016
IJN":8zgufr0u said:
I would imagine we’re going to easily sell out of our allocation x 2 at Walsall.

Practice your Brummie accents lads and lasses, we’re going to need a bigger boat!

When are tickets on sale?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Deacster":2q90uoc6 said:
First day of pre-season and hard to not get a little excited. I think there's a real feel good factor with our club, a steady board, the new stand and a progressive modern manager. We are a very stable club, especially when you compare us to most clubs in the country.

This last month we seemed to have signed well with a promising mix of experienced league 1 players and exciting youngsters to blend with a strong nucleus to players who did so well for us last year. The whole club is run professionally and we are on the up, great to see and a massive credit to the board and management team for their professionalism. COYG.

Well said. A good time to be a Green!

Mar 23, 2008
The thing I really like about Adams is that he also has a clear game plan. When he first came in he added pace, creativity and goals with Carey, Jervis and Wylde. The following pre-season was all about established league 2 players to get up such as Spencer, Bradley and Donaldson. Last pre-season was covering Carey potentially leaving with Lameiras, Grant and Ainsworth.

This year its add some league 1 steel and add some progressive youth players from good clubs, with extra striking cover now with 3 players who can play the target man role.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Deacster":1yic1b8b said:
The thing I really like about Adams is that he also has a clear game plan. When he first came in he added pace, creativity and goals with Carey, Jervis and Wylde. The following pre-season was all about established league 2 players to get up such as Spencer, Bradley and Donaldson. Last pre-season was covering Carey potentially leaving with Lameiras, Grant and Ainsworth.

This year its add some league 1 steel and add some progressive youth players from good clubs, with extra striking cover now with 3 players who can play the target man role.

I applaud Adams for each year assessing what he needs the following season to improve and take the team forward. So happy he's been rewarded with a 5 year deal as he's taking us places other managers can't I would say.

Mar 14, 2009
What lm excited about is thinking Lameiras and Carey with people running around, creating space off them.

Moore & Riley are two examples who could play right back. Like to get forward. Instead of Lameiras and Carey being asked to create the width, we hopefully (fingers crossed) have more pace and energy down the flanks with some of these new signings.

I’m very much looking forward to seeing hopefully more dynamic runs from deep. If that happens l think the way Lameiras loves to look for killer passes will help his game. Unfortunately, he sometimes didn’t have enough people running off him which meant his passes were easier to cut off because of lack of options.

There is talk on BBC Sport site that Adams is quoted to saying perhaps a midfielder on loan. If we can find that mobile player with a bit of presence then as an attacking force we can hopefully at least see some more good attacking football next season where we can rectify the lack of goals we scored away from home.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
I get the impression that he is not only planning for his season but also for the future...in a higher division.

The other thing that impresses me greatly, is the signings being kept under wraps until they've actually signed.

Long may he reign!

:scarf: :nworthy:

Sep 6, 2006
Hmmm. Sure exactly the same stuff was being written this time last year. 3 months later....
Adams is a good manager but we all know he hais a limited budget. Let's wait to see the players before we get too excited about e.g. Falkirk rejects.

Mar 8, 2016
Balham_Green":5juc777a said:
Hmmm. Sure exactly the same stuff was being written this time last year. 3 months later....
Adams is a good manager but we all know he hais a limited budget. Let's wait to see the players before we get too excited about e.g. Falkirk rejects.

Very true Balham.