Who’s going to Sunderland? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Who’s going to Sunderland?

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Some of you are, because I had to go to my fourth choice hotel before getting a room. There are no rooms available at the hotel at the ground. I was looking at one on the outskirts of the town and, while waiting for the other half to decide, it flashed up “fully booked”.

If we are already buying up all the hotel space in town, it looks like that it will be a great awayday!

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
metroace":a1dx09uc said:
Some of you are, because I had to go to my fourth choice hotel before getting a room. There are no rooms available at the hotel at the ground. I was looking at one on the outskirts of the town and, while waiting for the other half to decide, it flashed up “fully booked”.

If we are already buying up all the hotel space in town, it looks like that it will be a great awayday!

Yep staying at The Marriott Metro

Jul 21, 2016
I'm hoping to get to every league game this year, but this is the main away game I want to attend.

Oct 31, 2015
Used to he a superb night out. But with Newcastle down the road I suspect thats the better option

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Newcastle is the better choice if you're looking for a night out although if you wear anything more than a shirt above the waist they'll know you're not local. :)

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
FFS...its in march, and it's just a league game against another team who are in this division on merit, not the cup final.

Last time we were there, stayed in newcastle and the geordies were very nice to us after the game. "You've already suffered enough tonight lads" after Sunderland had put 5 past us

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
pilgrimage":1n0ys7e9 said:
Wimps. We used to have an Argyle supporters coach that travelled overnight and came back after the match. Those were the days.

I remember going on the coach when we lost 5-1 (4-1? 6-1? All I can remember is Scott Taylor scoring very late on and we all celebrated like we'd won the Cup Final) on a Tuesday night a few years ago. We got back to Home Park at about 9am if I recall.