Argyle playing on the Sausage sandwich game | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle playing on the Sausage sandwich game

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
On 5 live now Argyle v Coventry

Danny Baker still bitter about Millwall losing their unbeaten record. :greensmile: :funny:

COYG

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
"Red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all?" - Danny Baker classic...

A

andyr1963

Monster Green":1vulx5ib said:
Complete whoosh I'm afraid. Have no idea what you're on about!

Red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all. Tis self explanatory really. :think:

:lol:

Jul 28, 2017
Heard this on the radio earlier, Danny mentioned that the Millwall fans set fire to the Argyle supporters coach one time when we beat them at their place. Is this an exaggeration or myth or did it really happen?

I cannot recall hearing about it before!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No they didn't. Although they did rifle through the coach and nicked stuff.

Duncan Neale said when he came out he saw one fans running down the road with Mike Bickle's coat!

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
I don't know about fire but I went on a coach to Millwall in the mid-seventies. We lost 3-0 and on the drive away from outside the ground one of the guys sitting behind me leaned over and said, "I think you'd better get on the floor..." I was very wet behind the ears then and before I twigged what he was on about half a building brick smashed against my window. Before the second half connected I was, indeed, on the floor. The "lovely" Millwall fans had formed a guard of honour on each side of the Argyle supporters' coaches and were pelting us with rubble. Our coach was lucky but the one in front had a huge side window smashed, which made for a draughty trip back to Plymouth. If that was the Millwall reaction after they had won 3-0 I shudder to think what they would have done to us if we had won!

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
Went to Argyle game at the Den in the 70s. Got hit on the head by a flying beer bottle on thel way to the game. When we got in the ground an Argyle fan was being beaten up on the pitch and the police were doing nothing. Bus window was smashed when we left. Not a good day.

Oct 12, 2015
I'm just put out that I didn't get a call back on the subject 'how you ended up in a bin'. I got through to a researcher who chuckled at my story, but no call back or 15 mins of fame, sadly !

I'll try again next week on the 'last weeks subject this week ' slot....

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Monster Green":zjbjoa98 said:
Complete whoosh I'm afraid. Have no idea what you're on about!
You're not the only one. I found this on someone's blog which explains it:

Often the highlight of the show is the legendary sausage sandwich game in which questions are asked on a sporting or other celebrity in the studio. The questions are always unusual such as “how many shopping bags does X carry from their car in one go”, “How many light switches are in their hallway” or “when was the last time they got a parking/speeding ticket” and terminates with a question on whether that person likes to have their sausage sandwiches with red sauce, brown sauce or no sauce at all.

Not the type of thing I'll waste my time on.