McCormick (signs for Swindon) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

McCormick (signs for Swindon)

Aug 3, 2017
Apparently several clubs interested...if the Champions League final is anything to go by, Liverpool may be looking at him (joking of course)

Apr 30, 2011
On a more serious note, is anyone aware of any interest in him? I can't believe that on ability alone no L2 club has come in for him. He still only around 33 years old and although he has had his fair share of injuries over the last few seasons, he would still be capable of playing at L2 level for a few seasons.

Oct 31, 2015
Penmaster":3r3j3f1l said:
On a more serious note, is anyone aware of any interest in him? I can't believe that on ability alone no L2 club has come in for him. He still only around 33 years old and although he has had his fair share of injuries over the last few seasons, he would still be capable of playing at L2 level for a few seasons.

I think his few years away at her majesties service will have an effect on who wants him. Could still do a job in league 1 let slone league 2 but do clubs want the angst that goes with him. He was at his spiritual home here so people gave him a break.

Good luck to hin though

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Swindon bottled it before due to his past, wouldn’t be surprised if they did again, the fan reaction on Twitter is not positive!

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
I see Truro may be looking for a new keeper. I know Luke is more than capable of playing at a higher level than that, but his options for doing so may well be limited.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sounds like he’s been offered a deal judging by Phil Brown’s comments urging Swindon fans to support him if he chooses to join them.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Great to see that Luke had a fine game on his league debut for 10 man Swindon.

From BBC report:
Ten-man Swindon sealed their third win of the season with a battling victory over Morecambe at the Globe Arena.
Phil Brown's side overcame the first-half sending off of right back Kyle Knoyle to condemn the home side to their sixth defeat from seven league games and take the points.
Elijah Adebayo was Swindon's hero with the only goal of the game on 26 minutes, Marc Richards providing a neat lay off for the striker to run onto the ball and drill a low shot under Barry Roche.
Eight minutes later Knoyle was sent off for a studs-up challenge on Aaron Wilding that resulted in a straight red card.
Morecambe dominated the rest of the first half with Luke McCormick forced into a stunning save from Liam Mandeville's snapshot from Luke Conlan's left wing cross.
But it was Swindon who had the best chance to score again when Adebayo went through on goal, only to be denied by a fine save from Roche.
McCormick made three saves late on, the best being from a Joe Piggott header to maintain Swindon's advantage.