Season tickets (capped at 7,000) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season tickets (capped at 7,000)

Mar 8, 2016
No more season tickets will be sold if and when the sales figure hits 7k it’s currently at 6k. Can’t do a link but it’s in the erald.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Not sure how many they sell after the earlier bird and if more than 1000 additional would ordinarily be anticipated from this point forward, but this is a good sales tool to drive a few more.

Plus the correct thing to do in ensuring those who don't attend every game still can.

Mar 25, 2016
Forgive me if this has been discussed on here before recently, but what is/is expected to be the capacity of Home Park next season?

Mar 8, 2016
ScrumpyBoy":l9a1wli2 said:
Forgive me if this has been discussed on here before recently, but what is/is expected to be the capacity of Home Park next season?

I think the devonport, lyndhurst, barn park areas of the ground has a total capacity of about 13k so with segregation I would expect the capacity to be around 12k next season.

Mar 25, 2016
Thanks for that. Given the reduced capacity, it sounds like the club have done a good balancing act between the ST holders and exiles like me who have gone for the 6 or 8 ticket memberships.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
I believe this is a short-sighted approach by Argyle. When Pompey last reached the Premiership they sold out the ground with Season Tickets (except the away section). I worked with Pompey fans who shared season tickets and went to 1 game in three or four. As soon as they could fans snapped up season tickets and most of the Pompey fans I know now buy a season ticket to avoid similar problems in the future. Even in League 2 their home gates were far larger than us. Pompey fans now know that the days of wandering up to the ground and paying to go in just before kick-off are not guaranteed to happen in future. If Argyle could sell-out HP to season tickets then they should do so.

Apr 6, 2009
Argylegames":2rn6f4wg said:
I believe this is a short-sighted approach by Argyle. When Pompey last reached the Premiership they sold out the ground with Season Tickets (except the away section). I worked with Pompey fans who shared season tickets and went to 1 game in three or four. As soon as they could fans snapped up season tickets and most of the Pompey fans I know now buy a season ticket to avoid similar problems in the future. Even in League 2 their home gates were far larger than us. Pompey fans now know that the days of wandering up to the ground and paying to go in just before kick-off are not guaranteed to happen in future. If Argyle could sell-out HP to season tickets then they should do so.

that's all very well but considering they've sold quite a few nonxoubt of the 6 or 8 game ones that wouldn't really work

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Just bought a 1886 Season Ticket Holder Membership (plus postage) £23.

•Exclusive monthly prize draw
•Ticket exchange on sold-out fixtures
•Printed fixture-list poster
•Signed letter from Derek Adams
•Collectible Argyle pen
•Monthly 1886 Membership newsletter

Certainly, worth considering.