Threlkeld to Belgium? (joins Waasland-Beveren - confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Threlkeld to Belgium? (joins Waasland-Beveren - confirmed)

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Just posted similar in 'Rumours' - must have crossed Jimsing.

I'll leave this here and delete mine.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
monkeywrench":3ndjpy2e said:

Oops. Already moved.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
PL2 3DQ":21tmyxjq said:
monkeywrench":21tmyxjq said:

Oops. Already moved.

Hahaha, I thought this was more credible than most, and as it's the summer.....

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Certainly a player that I would have down in the list of ‘players I’d like to stay’ but if he goes it’s because he wants to leave. With that in mind I’m not to fussed. He’s replaceable.

The kicker would be him going abroad and not receiving any fee for him. Hopefully he leaves for a club in the Championship.

May 8, 2011
Tugboat":3gitj0wt said:
Certainly a player that I would have down in the list of ‘players I’d like to stay’ but if he goes it’s because he wants to leave. With that in mind I’m not to fussed. He’s replaceable.

The kicker would be him going abroad and not receiving any fee for him. Hopefully he leaves for a club in the Championship.

As Taylor and Sarcevic both signed new contracts and Sarcevic tweeting that it was a no brainer, my take on Oscar not signing his contract is:
Either he is looking for a similar or better deal nearer home, or more controversially, Adams values Taylor and Sarcevic more highly and offered them more in the belief that he could replace Oscar more easily.
I suppose this could also apply to Bradley and Fox.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
HC Green":3d6p7bhk said:
Tugboat":3d6p7bhk said:

As Taylor and Sarcevic both signed new contracts and Sarcevic tweeting that it was a no brainer, my take on Oscar not signing his contract is:
Either he is looking for a similar or better deal nearer home, or more controversially, Adams values Taylor and Sarcevic more highly and offered them more in the belief that he could replace Oscar more easily.
I suppose this could also apply to Bradley and Fox.

Then in Adams we shall trust.

I’ve also got a niggly feeling that Oscar may be a bit of a cheeky Funtime character that could irritate Adams somewhat. May have a bearing factor on any offer put over.

Purely opinion, no hardened substance to above view obviously

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
I share your suspicion Tugboat. Nothing I've heard directly but DA just gives me the impression he feels Oscar is missing something. Whether that's heart, ability or desire I'm not sure but do get the feeling it's not a perfect relationship.
Very strange move if true.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I've got to be honest I expected Oscar to kick on a bit more over the last season, he's been solid rather than spectacular