The mighty Grecians at Wembley. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The mighty Grecians at Wembley.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
To me it looks like League one will be even stronger next season, and more interesting with Sunderland and the cheating Wycombe joining, Would it be more interesting if Exeter win the playoffs ? or are people happy they stay below us ?

Sep 28, 2003
Yea I will be supporting Exeter to go up as it will be two geat fixtures and very little travelling for the team, no brainer for me!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yeah bring 'em up. Six points for us will help and a few less miles wouldn't do any harm.

Saying that, what I saw yesterday was two teams that would be mullered in League One.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Any of the other 90 league clubs rather than Exeter for me - Ofcourse if they did scrape up, it would guarantee one team finishing beneath us next season. Win-win.

Caribou

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jan 4, 2011
Gloucestershire
IJN":ukmb468c said:
Yeah bring 'em up. Six points for us will help and a few less miles wouldn't do any harm.

Saying that, what I saw yesterday was two teams that would be mullered in League One.

Didn’t see it so can’t comment first hand on the quality but there are plenty who would have said the same of us this time last year - not least on here ;-)

Bring them on, like you say it’s 6 points and the most interesting pair of games on offer from the candidates.

M

Monkey Nuts

I’ll be happy either way..... either heartbreak for them, or a local derby next season..... win win!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I would prefer a trip to Lincoln or Notts County.

Aug 2, 2011
Do not give a s--t what league Exeter are in above, below or same as us. Only interested in PAFC. Why does anyone care where the hell Exeter are it really does not matter. They are just any football club.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Presto":26whs39m said:
Do not give a s--t what league Exeter are in above, below or same as us. Only interested in PAFC. Why does anyone care where the hell Exeter are it really does not matter. They are just any football club.

Yep :scarf:

Aug 5, 2016
derbygreen":2ape12nt said:
Would prefer them in our league better to promote Devon.
Do you work for the tourism board or something? I've heard this argument a few times before and have no idea why Exeter doing well is of any benefit to Plymouth Argyle whatsoever. We get one bumper crowd, one short trip and two banana skins to avoid treading on. It's hardly promoting Plymouth to the world is it?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
It would hardly make it less interesting. I really don't mind - if they go up we get a derby, if they don't I might allow myself a smile.