First weekend without worrying about Argyle | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

First weekend without worrying about Argyle

Dec 3, 2005
Seems strange the first weekend without worrying about how the team will perform and knowing what to do with our time.

Difficult to find excuses not to be dragged around the shops, garden centres or diy places.

How are we all coping? :)

Aug 5, 2016
I love it, there's a different kind of excitement and anticipation in the close season with every contract offer accepted and new signing. The bad news is you have to log in to Pasoti five times a day to check if we have signed anyone when weeks can go by with no news. The good part about Argyle missing the playoffs is Adams can get straight to work on his list of signings and make sure they all know how much he wants them at Argyle.

Feb 15, 2005
Watching the Scunny Rotherham game thinking we could beat these with our first team.

Aug 30, 2016
Peverell
I welcome the close season, it gives me a chance to reduce my blood pressure. As for being dragged around the shops etc. I solved that problem by resolutely remaining a bachelor. :thumbs:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
gru_mpy":2k1pptlb said:
Counting all the empty seats at Scunthorpe.
I'm doing the same. Looking forward to the Lincoln v Exeter game shortly. Up the Imps. :)

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Keepitgreen":3os51ord said:
gru_mpy":3os51ord said:
Counting all the empty seats at Scunthorpe.
I'm doing the same. Looking forward to the Lincoln v Exeter game shortly. Up the Imps. :)

Could be a good game this one - hopefully my 2nd team (4 years at uni there) can do the business over Exeter....

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I love the first month and then get that feeling back. The travel part is nice not to have though.

as for Cricket, I think I prefer Rugby to that, that's how bad that game is. :greensmile:

At least we have the World Cup this summer though.

Oct 16, 2016
A dislike of cricket? Beelzebub

Could be worse could enjoy golf......now there’s a uniquely tedious sport

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
One of my dogs is competing in ‘Top Dog of Devon’ so going to that soon.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Withdrawal symptoms already and can't ever remembering not worrying about Argyle.