Season tickets sold | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season tickets sold

Jul 14, 2008
Sad I know but I just spent half and hour or so making a rough calculation of season tickets sold so far using the online ticketing facility. I reckon about 6,500 have been sold in blocks 1-14 and 18. Add in the season ticket holders who have been relocated from the Grandstand (around 500?) we might have sold about 7,000 so far.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Shankster":sqtfxrja said:
Hugely surprised if anywhere near 7000 are sold

Why?

With a horseshoe of 12,600. Take off away allocation, segregation, Directors area, Family area, how many seats do you think will be left for standard Home fans? I know of a few whoā€™ve bought
Season tickets who havenā€™t had them ever before, purely because another season of relative on-pitch success and itā€™ll be a bugger to get a seat otherwise.

Apr 6, 2009
I think you probably can't do that right now. we for example have bought new season tickets in a different area but I think our old seats will still technically be reserved too. so anyone who hasn't renewed would still be blanked off. although after a good season I suspect a lot will have renewed

Tony Pastyman

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 1, 2008
Either way if the team shows early signs of progress I think there will be good attendances and possible sell out signs going up for a number
of home fixtures, leaving some disappointed non season ticket supporters.

Apr 15, 2016
Does anyone know if we will be reducing the away fan capacity next season?

Could make sense if demand from home fans is high and If it only has to be 10% of available capacity or whatever the rule is.

Oct 16, 2016
The Grumpy Loyal":2f2nla8u said:
Shankster":2f2nla8u said:

Why?

With a horseshoe of 12,600. Take off away allocation, segregation, Directors area, Family area, how many seats do you think will be left for standard Home fans? I know of a few whoā€™ve bought
Season tickets who havenā€™t had them ever before, purely because another season of relative on-pitch success and itā€™ll be a bugger to get a seat otherwise.

Horseshoe and availability has nothing to do with numbers sold, my understanding is that argyle have never had more than circa 4K season tickets sold

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Shankster":36fomrqt said:
The Grumpy Loyal":36fomrqt said:
Shankster":36fomrqt said:

Why?

Horseshoe and availability has nothing to do with numbers sold, my understanding is that argyle have never had more than circa 4K season tickets sold

I'm sure Martyn Starnes said at one of the fan meetings last summer that we sold 6000 season tickets in total for the season just finished.
In our first season in the Championship we sold around 12000 season tickets.

Oct 16, 2016
PL2 3DQ":1sdijfp7 said:
Shankster":1sdijfp7 said:
The Grumpy Loyal":1sdijfp7 said:
Shankster":1sdijfp7 said:

Why?

I'm sure Martyn Starnes said at one of the fan meetings last summer that we sold 6000 season tickets in total for the season just finished.
In our first season in the Championship we sold around 12000 season tickets.

Interesting, still donā€™t think that next season will see more than 50% of capacity as members