All monies to our wonderful Argyle in the Community. :clap:

umKZlnC.jpg

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
I played last year and it was a great experience.... yeah I missed a penalty at the Devonport end and scored an own goal but it was a great day and worth it! I would recommend it and I'd do it again.

Dec 21, 2010
Totally agree and it is very good value for money considering all the extras. If I could play last year at the grand old age of 63 then anybody can. I am still boring my children and grandchildren with the video of grampy scoring the winning penalty ! Go for it as it is a true bucket list experiience for any Argyle fan.

Jul 25, 2011
I’ll never forget hearing both teams leaving the pitch wheezing and coughing to a man ‘I’ll never slag those players off again’
I wouldn’t even manage the warm up now. No problem taking the tactics on board though, the beautiful game really is a simple game . The only pep talk we were given As handed down by Bryan Flynn to Sean McCarthy ‘you can’t run let the ball do the work’ I’ve taken that on board as general metaphor for life advice to great effect.

Aug 18, 2010
PL2
Always wanted to do this!

Going to have to remember to save some pennies for this next year. With season ticket renewals, too much of a stretch this year.

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
Would love to do this (or give it as a prezzie to the boy) if there was more notice. I am away that day and he won't be able to get time off at less than a week's notice.

Sep 30, 2004
I played there about 50 years ago,Peter Darke trod on my fingers from a corner,I have no idea why I was on the floor.
The pitch sloped and seemed huge,I was knackered most of the time.

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
i'm signed up - 11 down and 19 to go. Really looking forward to it!

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
I didn’t via the online method - I think you can e-mail and phone too so perhaps talk to the organiser about it?

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
Thank you Argyle for a fantastic evening. The game was great, the atmosphere was great and it was well worth the entry fee. I would recommend to a friend and will definitely be up for this again next year
To

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
Yeah I agree. Second year on the trot for me and it's a well organised event and they all make you feel so comfortable and relaxed.

Dec 25, 2005
Mutley
I went to watch a friend play, and I have to say it seemed a really well set up event, and I'm definitely keen on taking part next year. Well done Argyle.