Northampton Pubs | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Northampton Pubs

May 3, 2013
What pub(s) will members of the Green Army making the trip to Northampton be at before the match? As mentioned in a previous thread, after 12 years of supporting by radio, I'll be travelling over from the States for my first Argyle match this weekend!

Very much looking forward to it, if you see an American in a ~2008 long sleeve kit come over and say hi (name's Ben)!

Also, slim chance here, but if there's anyone out there who will be at the match and has access to a PASOTI mug, I'd love to purchase one for my desk here :)

Here's to 3 points Saturday :scarf: :scarf:

It depends on how close to kick off you want your last pint. Sixfields is about half an hour walk from the train station in the opposite direction from the town centre. Plenty of places up there, and you can stroll down the bank towards the ground with just a few minutes before kick off, but they are more chain places than nice pubs. The Malt Shovel's the best pub in Northampton. That's about 10 minutes' walk from the station, towards the Carlsberg brewery. If you want decent beer, head there and either allow time for a 40 minute walk or order a cab. PASALB (the London supporters) always track down a real ale pub so I'd be surprised if they weren't in there.

M

May 3, 2017
I’m going to the Malt Shovel. Good choice of ales and decent food if I remember correctly