Derek Adams message | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Derek Adams message

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Good picture that. Loved how Derek walked out by the Devonport to applaud the fans on Saturday

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Seems to be saying he's staying for the long term.

Good news.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
@Only1Argyle
Derek: "I hope you can be there, with us, again next season. Together, we can carry on making progress."

They dont know?? is'nt he under contract?

May 8, 2011
Ottawa Green":23url0wc said:
@Only1Argyle
Derek: "I hope you can be there, with us, again next season. Together, we can carry on making progress."

They dont know?? is'nt he under contract?

Adams is under contract until August 2020, he is asking supporters to sign up as season tickets holders to be with him.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I'm very sceptical in this day and age of PR, did he actually say those words or did someone in the club write it for him and ask him to sign off on it?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Noticed a definite change in PR with these new directors coming in. Just recently received 2 marketing calls regarding the argyle lottery never been called from the club in 32 years before that !!

May 8, 2011
edengreen":1nja2g28 said:
Noticed a definite change in PR with these new directors coming in. Just recently received 2 marketing calls regarding the argyle lottery never been called from the club in 32 years before that !!

The change in marketing, probably most evident in the increase use of Facebook started with the recent appointment of Jamie Yabsley.

Unnoticed by many but over the last year additional back office staff have been appointed along with additional coaching and physios by Derek Adams.

Part of where the additional income is being spent, rebuilding the staffing infrastructure following administration.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
A very strange post - designed to draw the reader in to something that is far less interesting than it was built up as.

I would suggest when it comes to marketing the 'old guard' still very much has control of the twitter account.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Just a publicity drive for season tickets dressed up as something seemingly more attractive at first instance.

Slightly annoying