Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
May 8, 2011
Lost 3-1, apart from the first 10 minutes another poor performance following on from last friday’s defeat.

Feb 28, 2016
HC Green":2tw5k8zt said:
Lost 3-1, apart from the first 10 minutes another poor performance following on from last friday’s defeat.

HC Green":2tw5k8zt said:

In isolation, I thought it was a well fought game, on the whole I enjoyed it for the contest it was. I thought Adam was unlucky not to get a brace by half time and Elliott, unlucky not to make it three.

That said it was an U18 side that had no help from the development boys and I think that really showed. If lads from the last three seasons (, from Moxham, Hall, L. Rooney,to; Steer, Miller, Calver, Palfrey) through to Dan, Aaron and Alex Battle had been involved, I think we would have destroyed them. As much as it pains me to say it, forget about youth development for at least the next couple of years because what’s coming through, isn’t as good as what’s been failed before it. For my money Rio Garside looks the star but he will be fobbed off because of his size just like Callum Hall.

Elliot Crawford is in my opinion as good as Jordan Bentley or Callum Rose and at 1-1, I was looking at him to really rally the boys, like you used to see Steer or Calver do in these games. He was saying all the right things but it seemed a bit half hearted. I hope his coaches drill self believe into him because I believe this lad could be the next Curtis Nelson but he needs people to believe in him, as I do, before he believes 100% in himself.

Max Childs. I feel for Max because he is a really good keeper who I wouldn’t blame for any of the goals tonight he has played a lot of SWPL games due to Mike being involved in the first team and I’m always confident watching him that he is a safe pair of hands. The same can be said for Cory Harvey but both were unfortunate to have Mike, who is on a different planet come up the middle and basically do for both of them at this club. I find Aaron Goulty a bit odd, in as much as he looks every inch the pro footballer, he’s got the strength, speed, skill but most times I’ve watched him hasn’t delivered the final biz. Like I said everything seems to be there, so hope he proves me wrong.

Really feel without Batts/Fletch/Cooper next season we could well struggle to survive in the SWPL Prem. As much as we always have a great team effort go out it and fight a bloody good fight it seems without 2/3 star players we struggle. I am sorry to say this makes it all the more tragic that Sheridan and Adams have blobbed our best hopes.

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Or we could be honest and admit what we witnessed were boys not up to the battle and firmly putting your misguided beliefs that they should be league one players firmly to bed. Cullompton wanted it tonight, the kids in green simply didn't and were out smarted easily.

May 8, 2011
The team was mostly the U18s team that beat Wimbledon 4-0 on Friday and were excellent in that game, Laws, Downing and Jephcott didn’t play on Monday so assume they will be in the Central League match today.
Not making excuses as a number of players had a poor game but the pitch at Coach Road is no where near the same standard as Harper’s Park and did hamper the passing game of Argyle compared to the hit it and chase style of Cullompton.

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Poor pitch, poor excuse