How long is Taylor out for | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

How long is Taylor out for

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Hopefully not for long, today highlighted how important he is, Grant tried hard but it wasn't the same, we probed a lot but struggled to find any cutting edge or penetration.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Hopefully he is back next week and he only missed today as a precaution.

Showed how much we missed him today and he is crucial to our play off hopes

Jan 27, 2012
Having just seen the Portsmouth game, it is very clear just how important Ryan Taylor is to this team. Without him, the ball does not stick up front and Argyle’s whole pattern of play changes.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
pingudad":36rnpbvy said:
Just shows next season we need a few good back ups

If we go up I think we'll need a new front man anyway. Love what Ryan has done for us this season but I don't see him as a Championship front man.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Mike Charlick":py4fv00h said:
pingudad":py4fv00h said:

If we go up I think we'll need a new front man anyway. Love what Ryan has done for us this season but I don't see him as a Championship front man.

I think he'd thrive in the Championship! Big, strong, holds the ball up, brings others into the game - he'll do fine there!

Remember, people had doubts about him in League 1.

Sep 6, 2006
Mike Charlick":1bic2y2t said:
pingudad":1bic2y2t said:

Perhaps Ronaldo will become available.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
I was convinced until recently that the start of our good run coincided with Taylor coming back from injury. Actually the facts don't quite bear that out, but nevertheless we are a far better team with him in it, as indeed was the case last year.

So pivotal is he IMO, I'm surprised we haven't really got a similar style player who could slot in for him, for the benefit of the shape of the team. Here's hoping he's back next week.

Jul 29, 2010
The-Pilgrim":30f0qwld said:
Mike Charlick":30f0qwld said:
pingudad":30f0qwld said:

I think he'd thrive in the Championship! Big, strong, holds the ball up, brings others into the game - he'll do fine there!

Remember, people had doubts about him in League 1.
Likewise doubts about Trigger before we were there.