Looking Ahead to Gillingham | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Looking Ahead to Gillingham

Dec 2, 2010
As someone who resides in Medway, this could be chaos if Argyle have something to play for going into the game.. which looks increasingly likely.

The away end holds 1,500. A lot more will travel if there's something to play for. I've already got 10 mates coming up and booked into hotel, regardless of whether they get tickets - as travel has had to be arranged and somewhere to stay. Particularly as it's a BH weekend as well.
The 5.30 pm kick off also means that fans will be well refreshed!

I just hope that, if need be, Argyle approach Gillingham about being allocated more of the ground, especially as Gills should be safe by then.

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
All ready have my Accomodation booked. Plus being a season ticket holder should have no problem getting a ticket

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I’m staying with family in Margate for a few days. What’s parking like around the ground?

Dec 2, 2010
We'll all season ticket holders will have the first chance.. but there's many more than the away end holds. Parking in streets about 10-15 min walk away. Best to look at roads off top end of Barnsole Road.

Do not recommend any pubs in Gillingham high street. Unlikely to be allowed in anyway. Nearest pub to ground - Cricketers - is strictly home fans.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Ok, thanks :thumbup:

Dec 2, 2010
Well, the chance of more tickets seems slim at the moment as Gills are obviously working on the assumption that existing away allocation will suffice.

A Gills mate tells me that they're already selling tickets for home fans and registered fans online (checked and that's right) in the home part of the Brian Moore stand - the end that is shared with away fans.... and which they have made all available to away fans in the past. Seems a bit shortsighted, as this usually has very few home fans in it and it's quite possible that Argyle fans will be travelling in 'Charlton' numbers and trying to buy tickets all over the ground. I suppose they could reallocate the home fans if need be.

Fewer than 5,000 there yesterday in a stadium that's hold over 11,000.

Sep 6, 2006
Pilgrim61":2mv5hvq5 said:
We'll all season ticket holders will have the first chance.. but there's many more than the away end holds. Parking in streets about 10-15 min walk away. Best to look at roads off top end of Barnsole Road.

Do not recommend any pubs in Gillingham high street. Unlikely to be allowed in anyway. Nearest pub to ground - Cricketers - is strictly home fans.

Nonsense. London branch often go to pubs on high Street. In the centre anyway.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Horrible away end. In fact Gillingham is awful full stop.

From memory the away end was temporary until the ITV Digital money came.

Whatever happened to that? :facepalm:

Aug 10, 2006
IJN":vs2e6s36 said:
Horrible away end. In fact Gillingham is awful full stop.

From memory the away end was temporary until the ITV Digital money came.

Whatever happened to that? :facepalm:
agree ian it is a right toilet, remember going there in the 80s with a few lads :thumbs: in a van left the kings arms tamerton foliot 11.30 friday night got to gillingham 6 in the morning god knows why.

Dec 2, 2010
Tickets for Gillingham on sale from a Monday and general sale from 23 April.

I'm meeting with someone from the club next week on a separate matter, and intend to find out how they may accommodate 3,000!

Dec 2, 2010
Gillingham can do us a big favour on Tuesday v Rotherham....

That weekend is also The Sweeps Festival in Rochester, so will be rockin....morrising!

Sep 3, 2011
Alan Turing":sxbbmatl said:
I’m staying with family in Margate for a few days. What’s parking like around the ground?
Almost impossible, wouldn't risk it anyway. Apart from Rochester Medway is horrible and that's from someone who was born there!