Argyle fans on Soccer AM | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Argyle fans on Soccer AM

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Once upon a time I watched it every week - it was a really fun part of my Saturday mornings - but that tailed right off as the years passed. I had a look at the first one after Helen Chamberlain had left and the whole atmosphere had changed - and not for the better: three male presenters fronting a full-on lads' fest. I'm recording it now just to see the Argyle bits, but that will be it.

This article says it all.

Oct 31, 2015
Really enjoyed this when Hells bells was presenting. Never watched it since tbh.

Hope the greens enjot it today

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
For the record, the fans scored a creditable 7 in that rubbishy penalty thing that the programme has insisted on sticking to for the last three or four seasons - presumably because it's cheap as chips to stage.

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Yeah, Jimmy Bullard - as Cocknee Geeza laaaad as they come. Everythin' - and I mean everythin' - is just one yuge laaaarf to 'im, innit? Wot a charactaaaa!

May 29, 2011
Bristol
Half Man Half Biscuit - Rock and Roll is full of bad wools. This song does a fine job of taking apart one of these programmes.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
It isn't bad. Some decent footy coverage, a bit of banter, some silly humour. It does as intended, just light Saturday morning fun!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
rsp4":8rqbvm70 said:
Really enjoyed this when Hells bells was presenting. Never watched it since tbh.

Hope the greens enjot it today
Helen has left???? Never been a regular viewer since Tim Lovejoy left. Maybe a couple of times last season. Sounds like my life has been enhanced these days by not watching it.