Remi Matthews | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Remi Matthews

Oct 31, 2015
Westbury Green":tirf5d2v said:
What the hell was he doing today what a poor performance

Yea would love to know what was going through his head today. Worse goal keeping performance in an Argyle shirt since Stochdale had that shocker. Normally so reliable as well. Something was not right

Feb 27, 2011
United Kingdom
Carl Barnard":3kjkq9p8 said:
Worst performance since he joined. God knows what happened to him today, maybe he gets nervous with songo infront of him
Setting the wall for the first goal was nothing to do with Songo, he got that totally wrong

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
judging by his post match tweet, he knows today wasn't his best. I had a bad at work once as well.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We all have bad days, with goalies they look really bad.

He's had his duffer, now he'll be back to normal I'm sure.

Class is permanent remember.

Feb 27, 2011
United Kingdom
IJN":2s8z78o2 said:
We all have bad days, with goalies they look really bad.

He's had his duffer, now he'll be back to normal I'm sure.

Class is permanent remember.
Lets hope your right Ian the last 9 games are now massive, can't afford keeper mistakes

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
rsp4":3odlwkey said:
ping_g5":3odlwkey said:
judging by his post match tweet, he knows today wasn't his best. I had a bad at work once as well.

What did he say?
"Sometimes you need your players to get you out of the **** Today they did, nothing went right and was one of those days, on to the next one"

Jan 27, 2012
Most of the time he's been excellent and I really hope Argyle can sign him permanently.

He was all over the place today- the first time I've seen him play like that (still a couple of good saves though). I'm hoping the Norwich scouts were watching him and will recommend he gets sold cheaply... to us.

Jul 29, 2010
Everyone is entitled to a bad day. That really was a stinker.

It only becomes a problem when you KEEP making mistakes (see another thread :whistle: )