Zac Vyner | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Zac Vyner

Sep 17, 2017
This lad is getter better game by game,
I don’t know what BCFC are doing at their academy ??
It’s one of those moments where, if I was a betting man I’d stick some money playing international football at some point,
He would be my first name on the team sheet every day,
The best CB currently at Argyle IMHO.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
a superb player.a credit to the sport who is totally committed to us,his loan club.city and his parents/friends must be very proud of this talented young man.

Jan 27, 2012
If all of Argyle’s defenders were fit, I am pretty sure that Vyner would retain his place. He has a degree of composure that most of our players lack.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Let’s hope City go up then, we may have an opportunity to have him again next year if so.

Especially if we’re in the Championship ;)

Oct 10, 2012
He is excellent. Seriously think he’ll go onto much bigger things than Bristol City

Jan 7, 2016
Kernow
He has huge potential. I think he will be a future regular in the premier league at the very least. One of the very best players we have had on loan and we have had some good ones.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It was good to see Vyner encouraging Songo'o after his howler and visibly telling him to forget it and move on.

Players have come into the team at various times this season and lifted the team to another level - Diagouraga, Taylor, Threlkeld, Sarcevic, Ness and now Vyner.
He lost his first game in an Argyle shirt but since then has won 6 and drawn 1.

Another good player spotted by Adams and probably Greg Strong.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Bristol City have certainly given us some good ones in recent years, Joe Bryan, Bobby Reid and now Zak Vyner. Not sure about Arnie however!

Jul 29, 2012
Vyner looks a class act . In the second half he looked after Ellis Campbell who had noticeably less impact and ended up being subbed .

For a young guy in a new team he’s very vocal and yesterday was clearly the defence leader .

Our only chance of signing him next season is if BCity go up .

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
I think you mean to say that he's rubbish and isn't worth a bean. (But we'll take him off your hands to help out)

Mar 25, 2007
I was in contact with a City fan yesterday on twitter, they really do have high regards and expectations for him. I hope that the time he spends here is looked upon as time well spent.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
This lad is f##king quality. He stood out yesterday as being one of the few that managed a class 90 minutes when many only got up for the 2nd half. Was a funny old game where our usual reliable faces struggled to find their feet, but Vyner was consistent from the off.