Moses Makasi | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Moses Makasi

Jun 26, 2006
Don't think he got into the game today. Still finding his feet in this league. There were glimpses of his ability but he isn't quite there yet. Can see his promise but he'll need more game time.

Mar 23, 2008
Second half he was pushed up a bit as in the first half he was too deep, he added legs and energy ala Sarcevic. Will grow with every game and with Paton we now have options there.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Westbury Green":q57i84yh said:
Green_Matt":q57i84yh said:
Of course he got into the game. Were you not watching the second half?
That's what Steve Evans said are you not reading it correctly
Sorry, it was in response to green_forever's post. His was the latest when I hit reply.

Oct 24, 2010
Makasi was a different player in the second half; he showed far more urgency, got involved, looked to pass the ball forward and most importantly got himself forward, a la Sarcevic. I'm guessing that he had a few quiet words of advice from Mr Adams at half time. He looked a real talent and an outstanding prospect and could make a massive contribution in the run in.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Exactly what I thought Richard.

I would have said something like ‘Look how you played at Fleetwood in the first half, and you give me that’.

Good to see the youngie stepping up. He’s a tricky boy and no mistake.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Sarcevic and Ness are like 2 shire horses no real pace but always in the thick of things 2 real workhorses.