What a thoroughly horrible club. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

What a thoroughly horrible club.

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
What a thoroughly horrible club Bristol Rovers are, no-one likes loosing and the banter is part of the game. But when you have grown men and women trying to break the cordon, to fight Argyle fans just because they are losing, damn Neanderthals!

I hope they get a large fine and a few score banning orders, you can stick your GAS where the sun don't shine you horrible lot.

:scarf:

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
They broke through the first partition and were only dissuaded by the Police quickly making a line between us and them. Down in the bottom corner they were fighting in mass with the stewards and police.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
And this is why D&C requires such a large segregation area.

It’s really sad in this day and age.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i disagree that they are a horrible club.their yobs are but not the real supporters.it was awful to watch those slobs fighting.

Nov 4, 2012
We all know what a grotty little club they are.

Look at Ashton Gate compared to there dump.

Oct 31, 2015
Cobi Budge":24ib21ml said:
Derek Adams leaving the pitch waving to their fans was absolutely brilliant

This made my day. Vyner did the same. I was weeing myself with laughter. I like Rovers as a club but some of their fans didnt show them in a good light. We all have idiots and theirs today showed their colours

Feb 2, 2007
I was in block 18 and just as the game kicked off around 20 “boys” with the dress sense of the 90s firm arrived. The stewards seemed friendly with them and they generally kept things in order well. Obviously at 3-2 they were quite inciteful of the Rovers fans but it was about 2/10 on the menacing scale on the Argyle side. Rovers just looked very silly indeed, grown men behaving like kids.

Jan 27, 2012
You can’t really pin the blame on Bristol Rovers as a club. Whilst plenty of Rovers fans were shouting and gesticulating at Argyle supporters, the real trouble was only caused by a small minority of people. These were mostly low intelligence adults and immature youths. Most of their fans were too busy watching the football to be interested in any of that nonsense.

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
A number of broken seats , thought at one stage they were going to break the police barrier, pathetic and passion going a step too far..................great win for Argyle though, Rovers were a poor team today.

Mar 23, 2008
rsp4":17m2ss66 said:
Cobi Budge":17m2ss66 said:
Derek Adams leaving the pitch waving to their fans was absolutely brilliant

This made my day. Vyner did the same. I was weeing myself with laughter. I like Rovers as a club but some of their fans didnt show them in a good light. We all have idiots and theirs today showed their colours
Adam waving at them was a bit odd, is there history there? Not sure what promoted them. That said all's fair in love and war, Harrison celebrating in front of the Lyndy was idiotic and rather like Lyle Taylor, it turned out to only be a consolation so nice one chum!!

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Both as bad in terms of goading and excess banter, although Rovers took it too far and after going 3-2 down, to break the barrier and try to encroach isn't good. There were families around. Hopefully the ridiculous family enclosure will be rethought should we reach the championship

Sep 25, 2010
Must ave counted about 20 police vans , plus about 5 police dogs vans behind the Lyndhurst after the match, unbelievable player lice presence

May 3, 2016
I'm sure D&C's finest will review the video footage and identify the idiots who broke and threw seats, also those planks who rushed through the segregation area, identify, fine and ban them. I'm all for banter but they were out of order. Always been low lives