Songo'o | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Songo'o

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Two points really.

I don’t slag the players or manager willy nilly. But by Christ, how pee poor is Songo for their 2nd?

Point two. Argyles Catering is reaching extreme levels of comedy. Biggest crowd of the season and they have two (2) people trying to cope with the level of demand in the kiosk in SpionKop.

Run like an absolute Village club.

Jun 7, 2006
Little point in such criticisms. He is a utility player who has slotted in at centre half. I'm pretty sure he's there because currently with Bradley out he's the best option we have. He does some things well but he's prone to a mistake or two.

Aug 11, 2013
Clearly ring rusty. He made his one mistake and his confidence must have been low after the first half performance but I thought he showed a lot of character to turn it around second half and save 2 almost certain goals. Not as bad as people will make out.

Jun 24, 2008
He was poor for a majority of the match and when the atmosphere was nervy so was he. Though he was partly to blame.

However, second half he blocked a shot with his head which was going in and chucked himself at everything. Point is, I do think he's a league 2 defender but he has heart and that heart was what got us the points today. He played his part in the end.

Jan 27, 2012
He made more than one mistake and looked like a weak link in defence. He improved in the second half, but Vyner is a much better player.

Matthews also had a shaky game by his standards. A couple of good saves, but he kept running out of his penalty area and was lucky to get away with it at times.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Funny, as soon as we were in front and had something to fight and hang on for, he grows a foot and looks like an absolute beast.
With Vyner we are understandably trying to play out of the back as Zak is so good and comfortable on the ball, sadly Remi and Songo just don't have the same level of ability and panic, they don't have the picture in front of them as some players do.
Yann has always been a better player when we are under pressure, or fighting to hold on.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
yeo at fault for 2nd goal ....nut no mention of a good 2nd half especially the diving header across the box in injury time to clear the danger

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Tries hard but has limited ability and no left foot. Can't play at left CB especially when our own players pass it to him.
Desperately need Sonny back or we have to play Sawyer or ATS in there with the other at LB.
Prefer Songo as a CDM because his mistakes are not so costly

Aug 8, 2014
Songo unwittingly with his woeful first half performance unnerved the whole back 4. Remi completely at sea with the mess that was going on in front of him.
Somehow we won a game where we were poor for majority, rovers failed to capitalize on their better football, where down our left they could have scored at will.
Get well soon sonny we need you.