Sonny Bradley | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sonny Bradley

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
Seems a bit strange the lack of information regarding Sonny. There are Rumours that he has been in hospital although nothing official. I just hope he doesn’t have anything seriously wrong if the rumour is true. It would be nice to know ( unless it’s very personal) how ill he is, and if or when he is back in training. I am only posting this as a concerned supporter of Argyle, and hope this is not felt too obtrusive.

Oct 31, 2015
plymouthboyuk":22ezyk6c said:
Seems a bit strange the lack of information regarding Sonny. There are Rumours that he has been in hospital although nothing official. I just hope he doesn’t have anything seriously wrong if the rumour is true. It would be nice to know ( unless it’s very personal) how ill he is, and if or when he is back in training. I am only posting this as a concerned supporter of Argyle, and hope this is not felt too obtrusive.

From the new midfielder thread mate

Auckland Green":22ezyk6c said:
I saw Sonny today and he told me that he had had a kidney problem but it was all cleared up now.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
arrythewurzel has stated that it is a fact that "Sonny will miss this weekend's game", Knibbsworth has stated "Sonny and Ness out for the season, gutted" whilst Auckland Green has said "I saw Sonny today and he told me that he had had a kidney problem but it was all cleared up now".

They can't all be right but it is disappointing that anyone should lie or joke about a player who has been out with a health problem rather than an injury.

Hopefully, AG was telling the truth and Sonny will be fit for Saturday. I assume that he is located in Plymouth rather than Auckland.

Oct 29, 2006
plymouth
I didn't say Sonny would be back this weekend or whenever. I just said that he had had a kidney complaint but it had now cleared up... He volunteered this information after I had enquired as to his wellbeing.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
I know we all want Sonny back in the team but we should respect the man's privacy. We know he's ill, rather than injured, and all this speculation is tasteless at best. It would not be "nice to know how ill he is".

Get well soon Sonny. We'll see you when you're back.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Lobster":n3r1nyu0 said:
I know we all want Sonny back in the team but we should respect the man's privacy. We know he's ill, rather than injured, and all this speculation is tasteless at best. It would not be "nice to know how ill he is".

Get well soon Sonny. We'll see you when you're back.

Couldn’t agree more. I actually believe it would be illegal for an employer to disclose details of an employee’s sickness record.

Jul 12, 2016
Can't see that being concerned about a player is being disrespectful. Sonny is seen as an integral part of the team hence the reason for supporters concern. Nobody needs to know the detail and I'm sure we all wish him a speedy recovery.

Sep 6, 2006
Some announcement giving clarity to avoid all this speculation would do. We don't need to know the details.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's a difficult one this, fans are needy to know how long he's going to be out because that's what we fans do, we are also worried about te lad.

HOWEVER the club is bang on if any player requires privacy then he should be allowed that luxury.

Imagine if anyone mentioned your rash BG? You'd be rightfully annoyed.

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":1vnkf4yo said:
It's a difficult one this, fans are needy to know how long he's going to be out because that's what we fans do, we are also worried about te lad.

HOWEVER the club is bang on if any player requires privacy then he should be allowed that luxury.

Imagine if anyone mentioned your rash BG? You'd be rightfully annoyed.

How did you know about that? If you read my post I said we don't need to know 'the detail'!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I know I wasn't having a go (just fun) and you do have a point but it is a delicate one that's for sure.

By the way, I have no idea either.