🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
When was it installed?

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
It was supposed to be up by the end of February.

Somewhere on the Devonport End / Mayflower corner so as to be visible to park & ride and other passers-by.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I walk past the Demport/Mayflower corner most evenings with the dogs and noticed that a large section of the wooden hoarding behind Bobby's Garden (which now seems to have disappeared!) has been missing for a few days now. Wonder if that's significant?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Personally cant see the point on the back of Devonport TBH unless its for the Dog Walkers ! Sould be down on the main road to advertise next matches etc. Wonder if Argyle ever consider an advert on the main town centre screen? maybe more benifitial without the additional cost of installation

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Drove up north last weekend, passed a massive sign for Walsall advertising their next match.

Sign must have been 20ft across right next to the motorway. I wonder how many will see the one at HP?

Not that I've got a problem with it, really like the idea, just thinking it needs to be somewhere prominent

Dec 3, 2005
I would think Outland Road sees thousands of vehicles a day, plus the Park and Ride.