Martyn Starnes to leave Argyle (joins Bristol Rovers) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Martyn Starnes to leave Argyle (joins Bristol Rovers)

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
Good luck for the future.

The last photo from this weeks GOS says it all .... and any chance you can take your mate with you ?

Dec 19, 2009
Good, maybe we'll get someone who knows what they're doing this time. Totally useless, talks crap, achieves jack.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Step up then big mouth

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
tonycholwell":za1jxrqg said:
nikkk":za1jxrqg said:
Good luck for the future.

The last photo from this weeks GOS says it all .... and any chance you can take your mate with you ?

I'm surprised at you Nikkk, thought you liked James.

:)

Ah you know Mr C !

Jan 30, 2017
keyser soze":22qn6qtu said:
Good, maybe we'll get someone who knows what they're doing this time. Totally useless, talks crap, achieves jack.

Speaking of talking crap...

Aug 8, 2014
keyser soze":1oprpx1a said:

Ridiculous comments, one of the steady eddies that keeps the club moving forward. Fail to understand the constant criticism of behind-the-scenes guys like Starnes & Crowdery.

Dec 19, 2009
Green90":8tvef4kc said:
keyser soze":8tvef4kc said:

Speaking of talking crap...
Just my experience of dealing with him, decent enough bloke but with an uncanny knack of saying a lot of stuff but not actually doing anything about it. IMO the fanbase is still treated very poorly by the club, look at the numerous ticketing fiascos we've had to deal with in recent seasons and the absolute mess that was the temporary seating. Surely this is the only sort of stuff your everyday fan is interested in, frankly the club still looks unbelievably amateurish at times. And as for feeling as though your valued by the club, I don't think so. As CEO the buck stops with Mr Starnes.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
keyser soze":3mknbug6 said:
and the absolute mess that was the temporary seating.

Is that the same seating that the club decided to supply seating on a non profit basis so we could get more fans in?

Dec 19, 2009
IJN":1qonrzqh said:
keyser soze":1qonrzqh said:

Is that the same seating that the club decided to supply seating on a non profit basis so we could get more fans in?
That'll be the ones. I doubt the view from the directors box was as bad as anyone who had the misfortune to be sat in them, whether they chose to or not! But that's all water under the bridge, everybody in the disabled stand was compensated for the inconvenience and those in the Mayflower weren't. Okay, I've got an axe to grind on this one but I'll keep paying my money and putting up with the sh1te, I support the team not necessarily the current custodians. Anti Brent sympathies detected, ban imminent! LOL.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
keyser soze":1vhwatdh said:
IJN":1vhwatdh said:
keyser soze":1vhwatdh said:

That'll be the ones. I doubt the view from the directors box was as bad as anyone who had the misfortune to be sat in them, whether they chose to or not! But that's all water under the bridge, everybody in the disabled stand was compensated for the inconvenience and those in the Mayflower weren't. Okay, I've got an axe to grind on this one but I'll keep paying my money and putting up with the sh1te, I support the team not necessarily the current custodians. Anti Brent sympathies detected, ban imminent! LOL.

My view for that match was one of the worst in the ground, but I know there were a few seats with crap views in the old Mayflower.

You grind away mate, as always anything within the laws of this country are fine on this site.

However, my point was, it's a bit harsh to be hammered for something that gave about 3,000 more people a chance of seeing one of out 'biggest games' don't you think?